Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

i didn't cancel and want to renew, i've been on the dd scheme since it started and nothing's come out.
do you need to rejoin it or what? the club website is a bit sackless or more than likely it's just me.
last year was £85 ish and this year it'll be for more so will the dd still stand?

Same here. Anyone know if any staff back yet. Would be great to speak to someone from club. We've been incompetent in the past but thus is taking things to new levels. You'd have thought they'd have noticed less money in their account or seen the posts on here and taken action by now. Nearly a week later!

I've just noticed in the spam folder of my e-mail account that the club sent out an update about the DD (probably introducing the new mandate) around the middle of last month - and I'm guessing this is when a new DD instruction appeared on everyone's bank accounts.

In it was detailed the new DD name, amount, date, etc. It's worth everyone checking their spam folders to see if anything has come from [email protected] under the subject 'SAFC Direct Debit' and check if the details are as they should be.

I've just noticed in the spam folder of my e-mail account that the club sent out an update about the DD (probably introducing the new mandate) around the middle of last month - and I'm guessing this is when a new DD instruction appeared on everyone's bank accounts.

In it was detailed the new DD name, amount, date, etc. It's worth everyone checking their spam folders to see if anything has come from [email protected] under the subject 'SAFC Direct Debit' and check if the details are as they should be.
Same happened to me. I got in touch as it had gone up & i hadn't realised it was one less payment.
However nothing's been set up, nothing's come out yet & no reply to emails.
Showing as a current s/t holder on website.
It's all a bit amatuerish tbf.

Got both emails, just collected bairns money and not mine. I've emailed back. Cheers

Just a heads up lads, The DD for my ticket was taken today, they had took the other two DD payments for my son and nephews tickets on the 1st.

Mine does but I’ve just signed up. If your D/D hasn’t come out then try and speak to the club
I have. Emailed two different email addresses to say my DD still hasn't gone out. I got an auto-reply from the ticket office pretty much saying due to the Coronavirus I won't get a reply and I haven't had a reply from the other one yet which was via the official 'Contact Us' milarky on SAFC.com.

Back