Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowt out of mine after cancelling the 2 DD that were set up. Be interesting to see the look on Charlie and Donald's face when the numbers are in. What's the conservative amount that have cancelled ? Few hundred? A thousand? More ?

If you have had money taken and you want it back you can do a bank indemnity claim. Just saying

If you have had money taken and you want it back you can do a bank indemnity claim. Just saying
I spoke with staff in branch yesterday, they checked (1pm ish) and nothng was set up to come out, but they did say there was still time for it to be done. They also said that they would also be happy to put the DD reclaim through for me, should it come out.

Cancelled and not taken. Made a complaint to the club about the treatment of season ticket holders and the fact they haven't told us how much out pro-data refund is-they manage to tell us the price of all t Requested a refund of 4 games as the bury match contravenes their t&cs and is not a like for like replacement-wasnt bothered at the rime but they just taking the piss now.I await a response but don't expect one so after 30 years with a season ticket doubt I'll be back.

Mine are not correct.

We have 3 tickets the have taken two payments.

I had 3 direct debits for Sunderland AFC Ltd last year

These have been replaced with 2 for Sunderland ASSC FO

One is the right amount
My son is now 18 and they have taken the wrong amount and not increased it for someone who is now 18
And one payment for my ticket has not been taken

Their good like!

The next price tier only kicks in the year after he is 18. The price is up to 18 inclusive

Money taken and I didn’t renew

working on the principle they’ve auto renewed anyone who hasn’t done so and hadn’t actively cancelled.

Bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back