Direct Debit 1st Payt July 1st

Nowt taken from my account as I cancelled a few weeks back. I'll renew as soon as we are allowed back into the games whether Donald and co are there or not.

Initially, they were due to take an incorrect amount from me, however I spotted the error and e-mailed the ticket office last week.
Correct deduction made this morning, well done SAFC!

Nowt out of mine after cancelling the 2 DD that were set up. Be interesting to see the look on Charlie and Donald's face when the numbers are in. What's the conservative amount that have cancelled ? Few hundred? A thousand? More ?
I'd reckon heading towards 10k

Nowt out of mine after cancelling the 2 DD that were set up. Be interesting to see the look on Charlie and Donald's face when the numbers are in. What's the conservative amount that have cancelled ? Few hundred? A thousand? More ?
19/20 there was 24K SC holders I believe.

I reckon 17-18K have cancelled

nothing taken as i cancelled due to their initial stance on refunds for next season

i'd actually renew it today if they give me the option to rejoin the direct debit scheme like they said they would

instead i'm just putting the money aside in a separate account for now whilst i await that option. which knowing these chances will never come

Back