Deontay Wider vs Tyson Fury 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Course they don’t. Joshua couldn’t handle Fury.

A lot of people said exactly the same about Fury not handling Wilder.
Joshua would not be a pushover imo, he would also go into the ring with plan.
I think he will want the fight, as not fighting Fury would taint both careers in the public eye.
But being the winner of that fight cements your place in boxing history.
Even losing the fight would be better than dodging it.

Cocaine?

Hardly a PED if anything it would hamper his performance.

Just read second article didn't know.

Hopefully he was clean for this fight like as was a good performance

Yep 4 and 5 years ago.
Cocaine isn't really relevant. Hardly gonna improve his performance.
The other one, he has served the ban for it, and is now free to carry on. He was magnificent last night

Yep 4 and 5 years ago.
Cocaine isn't really relevant. Hardly gonna improve his performance.
The other one, he has served the ban for it, and is now free to carry on. He was magnificent last night

He was like made Wilder look like a chump and hes far from that

He was like made Wilder look like a chump and hes far from that

Give owa, he's got power in his hands and relies on it, take him out of his comfort zone and he's goosed as we saw last night.

Watching all the fight build up on Fox Sports Wilder came across as a hick, as did his entire entourage

Give owa, he's got power in his hands and relies on it, take him out of his comfort zone and he's goosed as we saw last night.

Watching all the fight build up on Fox Sports Wilder came across as a hick, as did his entire entourage

Didn't watch the build up but he wasn't the champ for nothing obviously been far better champs in past but still credit where due.

Fury took piss out of him last night I think he may even be able to do the same to AJ.

Will be a cracking fight if it happens!

I expect everyone to give credit for beating the Wilder everyone was saying before last night, as opposed to how they'll judge him after how he looked last night.

Didn't watch the build up but he wasn't the champ for nothing obviously been far better champs in past but still credit where due.

Fury took piss out of him last night I think he may even be able to do the same to AJ.

That's the one everybody wants to see, including the Yanks, think Tyson will have won himself many new fans last night and rightly so 😍 👍🥊

Agree with the bit about the AJ fight, be class.

With Wilder though, he's found that his power has been enough to get rid of what's been in front of him and hasn't really attempted to improve his whole game given what the experts have been saying about him, and I reckon they're right.

Watching the build up with him and his team behaving like they were, you could see Fury was gonna batter him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back