Deontay Wider vs Tyson Fury 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilder and Fury reportedly getting over $30 million each for the fight, Bloody crazy money, that would do me, so why would Wilder want a third fight, no chance he would win, and could end up with serious damage

Wilder and Fury reportedly getting over $30 million each for the fight, Bloody crazy money, that would do me, so why would Wilder want a third fight, no chance he would win, and could end up with serious damage
Think you've answered your own question. £££££

Consider your corner are paid from your own purse as well, then taxes etc. Around half of that figure is usually closer

Wilder seemed quite intimidated right from the first bell. After the first knockdown it was all over.
Wilder lost this fight in the 12th round of the 1st fight when Fury got up: the shake of his head, the look of disbelief. You could see the fear in his eyes from the first bell-he knew he couldn't beat him.

Would you watch it? I wouldn't, complete mismatch now -unless they get Fury to tie one arm behind his back.

Fury is a drugs cheat? When did this happen?
He and Hughie tested positive for nandrolone in early 2015 which they blamed on eating uncastrated wild boar meat. There was talk that the tests were contradictory and the legal fees would bankrupt UKAD if Fury was to sue. UKAD had asked the government to underwrite the case but Fury agreed to accept a backdated ban as he was about to start the comeback and he wouldn't be able to fight again until it was resolved if he was to sue. Certainly wasn't cut and dried.

He and Hughie tested positive for nandrolone in early 2015 which they blamed on eating uncastrated wild boar meat. There was talk that the tests were contradictory and the legal fees would bankrupt UKAD if Fury was to sue. UKAD had asked the government to underwrite the case but Fury agreed to accept a backdated ban as he was about to start the comeback and he wouldn't be able to fight again until it was resolved if he was to sue. Certainly wasn't cut and dried.
Roasted probably mate.

Would you watch it? I wouldn't, complete mismatch now -unless they get Fury to tie one arm behind his back.
No mate I wouldn't. This fight Fury demolished the guy, so whats the point of a third fight, In my opinion Fury won the first fight by at least 4 rounds (knockdowns closed the gap but Fury was robbed).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back