Deontay Wider vs Tyson Fury 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb from Fury. But, as has been pointed out already, what a poor boxer Wilder is.
I’m no expert but Wilder looked shite, Fury looked the far superior boxer. Wilder looked like a dope on a rope type, take a few hits then smack him and hope for the best.

Wilder will finish this once and for all. It will be over in a brutal fashion for fury, and his career ends there.

Fury in round 3? You must mean by KO? That will never happen! There's more chance of Newcastle winning the Premier league than Fury beating Wilder by KO.

If fury wins, huge if imo, its by points.

Whack yer coin on a statue of Steve Bruce being built outside the Gallowgate

He looked bad against Ortiz for, he’s finished now. A 3rd fight would be a joke. If Fury is as serious as he says he is about boxing & making history, he should move on from Wilder.

Exxept he is contractually obliged to have a 3rd fight if Wilder triggers the clause.

Fury v Joshua hopefully is next. Fury will wipe the floor with him, but I suspect Joshua will duck him like he has Wilder.

Mint fight, chuffed for Tyson :cool: 👍😍 and thank you @Shambo xx
Exxept he is contractually obliged to have a 3rd fight if Wilder triggers the clause.

Fury v Joshua hopefully is next. Fury will wipe the floor with him, but I suspect Joshua will duck him like he has Wilder.
Don't think Wilder will fancy that 3rd fight tbh.

Reactions: PTR
I’m no expert but Wilder looked shite, Fury looked the far superior boxer. Wilder looked like a dope on a rope type, take a few hits then smack him and hope for the best.

He's always been poor truth be told. But always in a fight due to his punching power.
Can Joshua really avoid such a clash that a fury bout would be?

Yes
Quite the shock result . Fury changed his game plan, and it worked. Fair play.

Can't always be right, I should stick to UFC where I'm always right.

Comfortably out boxed him in both fights tbf. This time though he changed weight so he wasn't the only one who could win by KO.

Last edited:
The first knock down finished the fight. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilder has a reputed ear drum..Fury dominated from the first bell and Wilder couldn't handle it...

The first knock down finished the fight. Wouldn't be surprised if Wilder has a reputed ear drum..Fury dominated from the first bell and Wilder couldn't handle it...

Watched a press conference after the fight and one of Wilders corner men said it was a small cut inside his ear

Amazing result. Did not see that coming but he did it

well done Tyson fury, you are up their with the greats in British boxing now. Will we see fury v Joshua after that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back