Deontay Wider vs Tyson Fury 2

Fury on points or Wilder first 3 rounds. I like Fury and want him to win. He’s the best of the heavyweights, hands down.

ill just get the result tomorrow, if it's a good fight ill re-watch it. I know it's the big Vegas show but it's no good for UK viewers.

Fury on points or Wilder first 3 rounds. I like Fury and want him to win. He’s the best of the heavyweights, hands down.

I've really come around to Fury after not liking him at all initially. His battles with mental health problems plus his tremendous work helping others deal with the similar issues have me on side. Also, he was robbed in the last meeting.

Will probably catch it on 5Live as I'll mostly be awake.

I've really come around to Fury after not liking him at all initially. His battles with mental health problems plus his tremendous work helping others deal with the similar issues have me on side. Also, he was robbed in the last meeting.

Oh one million per cent. He walked that fight, bar the two rounds he was knocked down in. Wilder has a powerful punch, but bar that he has fuck all.

There are those of us on this board that still recall when tough, skilled fighters actually fought. Neither of these screaming bellends are worth a light. Now I will play gobshite bingo: 'wouldn't say that to their face', 'masterclass', and 'know nothing about boxing' incoming.

There are those of us on this board that still recall when tough, skilled fighters actually fought. Neither of these screaming bellends are worth a light. Now I will play gobshite bingo: 'wouldn't say that to their face', 'masterclass', and 'know nothing about boxing' incoming.
Fury the best heavyweight since Lewis, if you ask me.

It’s on Talksport

Not if Wilder wins in the first 3 rounds though?
Well depends on how you want to view it. When you’re dealing with two big men, someone can always get sparked. It’s personal interpretation if you consider that person the better boxer.

Back