Deontay Wider vs Tyson Fury 2

That's the one everybody wants to see, including the Yanks, think Tyson will have won himself many new fans last night and rightly so 😍 👍🥊

He's some boy like got a funny feeling he will beat AJ unify the belts retire then unfortunately start sniffing again.

Hopefully not and he conquers his problems but it could be that whats driving him as he looked brilliant last night made it look easy.
Agree with the bit about the AJ fight, be class.

With Wilder though, he's found that his power has been enough to get rid of what's been in front of him and hasn't really attempted to improve his whole game given what the experts have been saying about him, and I reckon they're right.
Watching the build up with him and his team behaving like they were, you could see Fury was gonna batter him.

They all going on like tits like?

Too cocky probably while Fury remained focused I hope he doesn't want a rematch as I'd love to see Fury v AJ at Wembley.
The PED was the Nandrolone. That was what the ban was for.
The cocaine was recreational and I agree is not performance enhancing.

Paid his due can't take anything away from him he is the champ and put on a brilliant performance.

Unless of course he wasn't clean for this fight but I'd like to think he was... When do the blood results come out?

Last edited by a moderator:

Has there been anything said about Wilders lug?

As he did seem off balance after that shot plus was blood coming out ear... bet that's stinging a canny bit right now mind! :lol:

Finally got to watch it back.

Wasn’t sure what fury we were gunna see after his last fight against Wallin but the change of trainer seems to have worked out. Tremendous display from Fury.

Wilder got brayed all over from the 3rd onwards, don’t even know how he managed to stay on his feet Wilder the punishment he was taking.

Best I’ve seen from Fury for a long time though.

Quite the shock result . Fury changed his game plan, and it worked. Fair play.

Can't always be right, I should stick to UFC where I'm always right.

I'll be keeping a close eye on your MMA predictions in future.

Fury did tell everybody his new game plan to be fair. I'm so glad he managed to back it up.

Has there been anything said about Wilders lug?

As he did seem off balance after that shot plus was blood coming out ear... bet that's stinging a canny bit right now mind! :lol:

His cornerman said there was a cut inside the ear which would need stitches and the blood may have knocked his balance off, dunno if owt came from his hospital visit but the burst eardrum the American commentators were on about hasnt been confirmed yet as far as I can see

His cornerman said there was a cut inside the ear which would need stitches .and the blood may have knocked his balance off, dunno if owt came from his hospital visit but the burst eardrum the American commentators were on about hasnt been confirmed yet as far as I can see

He did look uneasy on feet and a busted eardrum would do that but I also think he was shocked and didn't expect Fury to fight as he did.

He schooled him and make him look shit.

Wilder was giving Fury shit over his extra weight as well :lol:

It worked out well when they were clinching making Wilder hold his extra weight.
Agreed. Looked bigger and certainly punched harder. Not bothered if it comes out wilder was ill, injured whatever. Doing that in America is an amazing feat. I wasn’t really a fan but now I am. Brilliant performance, one of the best ever by a briton

Agreed. Looked bigger and certainly punched harder. Not bothered if it comes out wilder was ill, injured whatever. Doing that in America is an amazing feat. I wasn’t really a fan but no2 I am. Brilliant performance, one of the best ever by a briton

Used the stiff jab to perfection following it up as well.

Agreed. Looked bigger and certainly punched harder. Not bothered if it comes out wilder was ill, injured whatever. Doing that in America is an amazing feat. I wasn’t really a fan but now I am. Brilliant performance, one of the best ever by a briton

It did look like something was wrong with his leg/legs from the start but take nothing away from Fury, he was tremendous throughout.

$$$$$$$$$$$$ thats why, he’d be nuts not too. He can take the money get beat and still take bum fights after. There’s nowt out there for him bar the rematch imho if he wants to grab the money while he can.
He could fight martins get himself back on track. Would be a canny pay day over there for them and maybe an eliminator to have a crack at a title next year.

I've just watched it back - absolutely class from Fury - beat him up from start to finish.

I've gone from disliking Fury massively to loving the way he fights.

Back