Defoe wants to leave Sunderland for West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

He'll leave when we go down, at which point so what? Does anyone think he'll stay with us in the championship when he's trying to build up his premier league record and potentially get himself a seat on the plane to Russia next year?

It could be said that coming to Sunderland has been a bit of an Indian summer for old Defoe, he's just trying to prolong his career at the highest possible level, fair play to him.

It's nice that some stinking black and white twat, should sign up on the board and tell us all this mind.

Should be outraged but I don't care. I should be gutted that I m not likely to see such a top player in our strip for a long time, but I m not. Cheers Ellis and Dave.

Not what you said here:

Are you a liar? Also, it's a bit creepy you asking about a 3 year old on an internet messageboard.
I am allowed to reply to you whenever I like. You are not a moderator yet. You brought your son up in a recent thread only asking how he's doing, no need to get touchy.:lol:

I am allowed to reply to you whenever I like. You are not a moderator yet. You brought your son up in a recent thread only asking how he's doing, no need to get touchy.:lol:

Of course you are but it's a bit daft to first say that you only reply to me when I am sniping at you and then reply to me when I'm not fitting that criteria. Makes you out to be a liar.

Sounds like you're the one that wants to get touchy tbf. Asking about a 3 year old on the internet and all...

He'll leave when we go down, at which point so what? Does anyone think he'll stay with us in the championship when he's trying to build up his premier league record and potentially get himself a seat on the plane to Russia next year?
Absolutely correct.

Of course you are but it's a bit daft to first say that you only reply to me when I am sniping at you and then reply to me when I'm not fitting that criteria. Makes you out to be a liar.

Sounds like you're the one that wants to get touchy tbf. Asking about a 3 year old on the internet and all...
Haha you dictating when it's alright for me to respond to you now ?
There you go again with your nasty insinuations :lol:
Fancy having you as a Dad, poor bugger.

Haha you dictating when it's alright for me to respond to you now ?
There you go again with your nasty insinuations :lol:
Fancy having you as a Dad, poor bugger.

No, maybe you should work on your comprehension skills. I'm amazed you can't grasp the basics.

Why are you persistently asking about a 3 year old boy on a football message board. You're taking a very keen interest. Like I say, weird. Obsessive almost... :lol:

You're better playing the Jack Russell if I'm being honest, not the Rottweiler.

No, maybe you should work on your comprehension skills. I'm amazed you can't grasp the basics if I'm being honest.

Why are you persistently asking about a 3 year old boy on a football message board. You're taking a very keen interest. Like I say, weird. Obsessive almost... :lol:

You're better playing the Jack Russell if I'm being honest, not the Rottweiler.
Behave yersel, I was only being friendly. Anyhow what's his name ?
If he's owt like his Da I'm betting it'll be Dick.

I said..... If he's owt like his Da, he'll be a Dick.
There's a difference.
You insinuated I was creepy, don't like it, don't play.

You're a grown man if I remember correctly. Bit different calling a grown man a bit creepy than calling a defenceless 3 year old boy a 'dick' in my eyes.

If you don't think so your moral compass is a bit wonky.

You're a grown man if I remember correctly. Bit different calling a grown man a bit creepy than calling a defenceless 3 year old boy a 'dick' in my eyes.

If you don't think so your moral compass is a bit wonky.
You are an adult too you prick. It's you who is saying I called a young boy a dick. I said if he was owt like you I'd bet his name was Dick.
Get over it.

You are an adult too you prick. It's you who is saying I called a young boy a dick. I said if he was owt like you I'd bet his name was Dick.
Get over it.

And? You did.

Don't think I was ever under it to be over it tbf. Just laughing at you creepily asking for a 3 year old boys name over the internet and then calling him a dick/Dick anyway. Strange behaviour :lol:

Like I said, you're a better Jack Russell than a Rottweiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back