Defoe wants to leave Sunderland for West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian Wright is an absolute prick of a man. Good job Defoe hasn't rejected playing for England or Wright would be demanding he knock on the door of every dead soldier's family.
Can't you find something better to do ?
Ian Wright is one of Mr Defoe's best mates. Jermaine rates him.
I'll takes his opinion over yours every day of the week.
It's you who is the Prick.

Can't you find something better to do ?
Ian Wright is one of Mr Defoe's best mates. Jermaine rates him.
I'll takes his opinion over yours every day of the week.
It's you who is the Prick.

I read what some of what you say, chuckle at you at times and move on. However if you are digging at me, like now, I may respond.
Fact remains you are a saddo. At least your family ( do you have one) will have a merry Xmas while you are on here.

Alreet Ian.

Wright -

“I’ve spoken to him (Defoe) in the past and he has said he’d love to be able to go back and right that wrong. We’re talking about a young guy who was badly advised.
The day after you go down, you hand in a transfer request. That is just terrible.
“He did that because he was advised to do that. His agent kicked West Ham when they were down. I bet nobody remembers the agent but everybody still remembers Jermain Defoe.

“There’s always going to be fans that never forgive you but you can only try and change the attitude of people. And if there’s anyone who can score goals to change the attitude of people, then I think it’s Defoe.”

Defoe -

“It was a massive mistake. I didn’t really want to do it.
“We’re talking about leaving the club I was in love with at the time because I came through the youth system with my friends, the fans loved me there. They were brilliant - every game they sang my name.
“The person who represented me at the time said, ‘You need to hand in a transfer request and get in early because all the lads are going to leave.’
“I remember going in and I was so nervous. It was (then Hammers chief executive) Paul Aldridge and I gave him the letter and he said, ‘What’s this?’ And I said, ‘It’s a transfer request’.
“And he looked at me as if to say, ‘Are you kidding?’
“The backlash was crazy. I felt like I was on my own and people were absolutely abusing me.
“To this day I can imagine West Ham fans look at me and think, ‘Who does he think he is? How can you do that? You’re a Judas’. And it’s quite sad really because I can honestly say I still love that club.”

He'll leave when we go down, at which point so what? Does anyone think he'll stay with us in the championship when he's trying to build up his premier league record and potentially get himself a seat on the plane to Russia next year?

Ian Wright is a tosser and what he knows about football or transfers / clubs you could write on the back of a stamp. The bleeding heart liberals politically correct Paul Merson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back