Defoe wants to leave Sunderland for West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defoe and Wright are pretty close so I'd be surprised if this isn't accurate. Can't blame the bloke - 34yo and still good enough for top end of the PL but is stuck with out shit players. Not sure why West Ham is such an attractive option - nothing club with nothing fans playing in an Athletics Stadium - he won't get anything like the atmosphere he gets at the SOL playing there....

Defoe and Wright are pretty close so I'd be surprised if this isn't accurate. Can't blame the bloke - 34yo and still good enough for top end of the PL but is stuck with out shit players. Not sure why West Ham is such an attractive option - nothing club with nothing fans playing in an Athletics Stadium - he won't get anything like the atmosphere he gets at the SOL playing there....

Probably prefers playing in a better team, living in London etc than experiencing a good atmosphere once in a blue moon.

Ian Wright is an absolute prick of a man. Good job Defoe hasn't rejected playing for England or Wright would be demanding he knock on the door of every dead soldier's family.

Don't think the personal remarks or swearing are warranted in this case.

You were doing well until the bold bit, it's been horrendous at the SoL this season, I've been to livelier funerals.

Reactions: Dsb

What atmosphere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back