Defoe wants to leave Sunderland for West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was insulting you you plum not your " defenceless " 3 year old.:lol:
I'm surprised you remembered you had a son, the time you spend spouting crap on here.
Honestly mate just let it go he's just playing mind games. Don't know why a mag would want to come on here and vice versa.

I've no problem with Defoe leaving for West Ham. It's usual for players to want to be down South anyway. Plus when you play for a team as shite as me.

I just wish fans wouldn't get as attached as they do. When you put players on such a high horse it's the fans that are let down when they go.

I remember when Bent went, here and other Sunderland sites were devastated. Like someone had died.

I was insulting you you plum not your " defenceless " 3 year old.:lol:
I'm surprised you remembered you had a son, the time you spend spouting crap on here.

He's exactly like me. So you are insulting him after all...

Imagine a middle-aged man calling a defenceless 3 year old a dick over the Internet :lol:

:lol:

Some of us are capable of multi-tasking. You should pick your knuckles off the floor and try it sometime instead of using them for smashing your keyboard in a fettle.
How many years until you hit that age we were discussing earlier? :lol:

:lol:

Some of us are capable of multi-tasking. You should pick your knuckles off the floor and try it sometime.
Dick's probably locked in a cold and dingy room while you spend your life commenting on nothing threads on here.
Poor Dick.

I think prior to coming here he would have been happy to get 20mins off the bench for West Ham or any other London PL club.

However I think being the main man here and another sniff at with England I think the assurances over playing time are more important to JD than historical rise tinted glasses.

The perfect scenario is we stay up. For him too.

Where he will end up is all supposition and guesswork even from so called friends who happen to be pundits....

He will go wherever offers the most opportunity to play week in, week out. Simple.

At his age he will go where he gets the longest contract

Ian Wright knows fk all. Said Wenger was leaving Arsenal, next thing Wenger is on the verge of signing a 2 year contract.
Plus West Ham fans hate Defoe. They wouldn't have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back