Dear Mr Donald

I suspect you or other high ranking members of the club read this board. I find it inconceivable that you wouldn't, few businesses have direct access to detailed feedback like this about their organisation. Firstly, i would like to thank you for the time, money and effort you have invested in our club. It was clearly in dire straits when you came in. It is a monster and it has, presumably, taken over your life. I think the vast majority of safc fans would share this sentiment.

I would also like to express deep regret for any threats, abuse or personal attacks you may have received from any Sunderland "fans". There is no excuse for it and it is completely out of order. This behaviour is not representative of the fanbase. While absolutely inexcusable, i suspect it has been borne of frustration and anxiety regarding the current plight of our once proud club. This is a feeling shared by almost all supporters at present.

The club appears to be in turmoil and mired in uncertainty. This hasnt been helped by your sudden and complete withdrawal of communication with the fans, having previously been very high profile and easily accessible. Incidentally, i believe you have made the correct decision in this regard.

I do believe, however, that you have made a number of decisions that could be seen as questionable. No one gets everything right all of the time, but unfortunately we find ourselves, in November, in 7th position in league 1. Make no mistake, this is not acceptable.

This is Sunderland Association Football Club. Quite simply one of the best in the country. It should not be here for one season, never mind two. Three is inconceivable. As an Oxford supporter, league 1 is quite normal, the checkatrade trophy is worth winning and the championship would be nice. Not here. With the greatest respect to Oxford, safc is on a different planet.

We need owners on a different level to what you and charlie can offer, owners like FPP. I dont know what has happened between the podcasts being briefed/the holding company being set up and the apparent scaling back from takeover to investment. If the problem is on your side, however, i would urge you to reconsider and do everything in your power to ensure the sale goes through. You said when you came, you would know before the fans when it was time to move on. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the club. It cannot be missed.

It could be that everything is already lined up behind the scenes for a full takeover in the future. If so, thank you. It could be the issue is with FPP being cautious and things changed from their perspective. If so, i apologise. Whatever the situation, please make this happen.

Kind regards

Kermit

Distressed asset, hacked off owner, prediction to see promotion in 1 season = Takeover and Enthusiasm.

Distressed asset, under pressure owners, prediction uncertain = ?

I don't think we'd have gone up with Maja. Loads are saying it as if that one move was the one that fucked us. Fact is it's lots of bad decisions that are coming home to roost at present. When Maja left we were 5th, we'd drawn the same percentage of games as we ended up with at the end of the season. It's not as if we looked any good when he was here and I hope the owners aren't thinking it was only one decision that fucked it up because they've been a lot worse than that
We'll have to disagree on this. You are effectively saying that Maja wouldn't have scored more goals than Grigg. Really?!!

I'm sure the powers-that-be will read that with some apres Henson.

They've invested too much of their own money to waka waka wakaway now.

Hopefully in January some of the under-performers are Gonzo things might improve.

We'll have to disagree on this. You are effectively saying that Maja wouldn't have scored more goals than Grigg. Really?!!

No, I'm not effectively saying that at all. I'm saying that we were 5th when he left and finished 5th. Had we been top purely because of his goals then fair enough but we didn't look like being promoted when he left so there's no decent evidence to say it would have happened. It's highly simplistic to say "he'd have scored more than Grigg therefore we'd have finished higher". When he was here everything was aimed at trying to get him the ball. When he actually got a chance he tended to take it and I'm sure that would have continued, with us probably coming in a similar position to the one we ended up in because we were too shit to create chances for him with any regularity. When he left, however, we had to play a bit differently and there were a lot more goals from elsewhere. Where he scored a huge percentage of our goals previously, now they were being spread about, McGeady stepped up and became the main man. It helped us keep a similar points per game to what we had with Maja but I don't think that change and all the goals from elsewhere would have happened if he'd still been up front. So no, he'd have scored more than Grigg, comfortably, but I think the supporting cast would have scored less and we'd have ended up about the same, which is in line with what was happening before he left

I suspect you or other high ranking members of the club read this board. I find it inconceivable that you wouldn't, few businesses have direct access to detailed feedback like this about their organisation. Firstly, i would like to thank you for the time, money and effort you have invested in our club. It was clearly in dire straits when you came in. It is a monster and it has, presumably, taken over your life. I think the vast majority of safc fans would share this sentiment.

I would also like to express deep regret for any threats, abuse or personal attacks you may have received from any Sunderland "fans". There is no excuse for it and it is completely out of order. This behaviour is not representative of the fanbase. While absolutely inexcusable, i suspect it has been borne of frustration and anxiety regarding the current plight of our once proud club. This is a feeling shared by almost all supporters at present.

The club appears to be in turmoil and mired in uncertainty. This hasnt been helped by your sudden and complete withdrawal of communication with the fans, having previously been very high profile and easily accessible. Incidentally, i believe you have made the correct decision in this regard.

I do believe, however, that you have made a number of decisions that could be seen as questionable. No one gets everything right all of the time, but unfortunately we find ourselves, in November, in 7th position in league 1. Make no mistake, this is not acceptable.

This is Sunderland Association Football Club. Quite simply one of the best in the country. It should not be here for one season, never mind two. Three is inconceivable. As an Oxford supporter, league 1 is quite normal, the checkatrade trophy is worth winning and the championship would be nice. Not here. With the greatest respect to Oxford, safc is on a different planet.

We need owners on a different level to what you and charlie can offer, owners like FPP. I dont know what has happened between the podcasts being briefed/the holding company being set up and the apparent scaling back from takeover to investment. If the problem is on your side, however, i would urge you to reconsider and do everything in your power to ensure the sale goes through. You said when you came, you would know before the fans when it was time to move on. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the club. It cannot be missed.

It could be that everything is already lined up behind the scenes for a full takeover in the future. If so, thank you. It could be the issue is with FPP being cautious and things changed from their perspective. If so, i apologise. Whatever the situation, please make this happen.

Kind regards

Kermit
This

The fans need to act!!

Either vote with your feet or more of the anger towards the owners/players like on the 90th minute tonight.

Back