Dear Mr Donald

Kermit

Midfield
I suspect you or other high ranking members of the club read this board. I find it inconceivable that you wouldn't, few businesses have direct access to detailed feedback like this about their organisation. Firstly, i would like to thank you for the time, money and effort you have invested in our club. It was clearly in dire straits when you came in. It is a monster and it has, presumably, taken over your life. I think the vast majority of safc fans would share this sentiment.

I would also like to express deep regret for any threats, abuse or personal attacks you may have received from any Sunderland "fans". There is no excuse for it and it is completely out of order. This behaviour is not representative of the fanbase. While absolutely inexcusable, i suspect it has been borne of frustration and anxiety regarding the current plight of our once proud club. This is a feeling shared by almost all supporters at present.

The club appears to be in turmoil and mired in uncertainty. This hasnt been helped by your sudden and complete withdrawal of communication with the fans, having previously been very high profile and easily accessible. Incidentally, i believe you have made the correct decision in this regard.

I do believe, however, that you have made a number of decisions that could be seen as questionable. No one gets everything right all of the time, but unfortunately we find ourselves, in November, in 7th position in league 1. Make no mistake, this is not acceptable.

This is Sunderland Association Football Club. Quite simply one of the best in the country. It should not be here for one season, never mind two. Three is inconceivable. As an Oxford supporter, league 1 is quite normal, the checkatrade trophy is worth winning and the championship would be nice. Not here. With the greatest respect to Oxford, safc is on a different planet.

We need owners on a different level to what you and charlie can offer, owners like FPP. I dont know what has happened between the podcasts being briefed/the holding company being set up and the apparent scaling back from takeover to investment. If the problem is on your side, however, i would urge you to reconsider and do everything in your power to ensure the sale goes through. You said when you came, you would know before the fans when it was time to move on. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the club. It cannot be missed.

It could be that everything is already lined up behind the scenes for a full takeover in the future. If so, thank you. It could be the issue is with FPP being cautious and things changed from their perspective. If so, i apologise. Whatever the situation, please make this happen.

Kind regards

Kermit

I suspect you or other high ranking members of the club read this board. I find it inconceivable that you wouldn't, few businesses have direct access to detailed feedback like this about their organisation. Firstly, i would like to thank you for the time, money and effort you have invested in our club. It was clearly in dire straits when you came in. It is a monster and it has, presumably, taken over your life. I think the vast majority of safc fans would share this sentiment.

I would also like to express deep regret for any threats, abuse or personal attacks you may have received from any Sunderland "fans". There is no excuse for it and it is completely out of order. This behaviour is not representative of the fanbase. While absolutely inexcusable, i suspect it has been borne of frustration and anxiety regarding the current plight of our once proud club. This is a feeling shared by almost all supporters at present.

The club appears to be in turmoil and mired in uncertainty. This hasnt been helped by your sudden and complete withdrawal of communication with the fans, having previously been very high profile and easily accessible. Incidentally, i believe you have made the correct decision in this regard.

I do believe, however, that you have made a number of decisions that could be seen as questionable. No one gets everything right all of the time, but unfortunately we find ourselves, in November, in 7th position in league 1. Make no mistake, this is not acceptable.

This is Sunderland Association Football Club. Quite simply one of the best in the country. It should not be here for one season, never mind two. Three is inconceivable. As an Oxford supporter, league 1 is quite normal, the checkatrade trophy is worth winning and the championship would be nice. Not here. With the greatest respect to Oxford, safc is on a different planet.

We need owners on a different level to what you and charlie can offer, owners like FPP. I dont know what has happened between the podcasts being briefed/the holding company being set up and the apparent scaling back from takeover to investment. If the problem is on your side, however, i would urge you to reconsider and do everything in your power to ensure the sale goes through. You said when you came, you would know before the fans when it was time to move on. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the club. It cannot be missed.

It could be that everything is already lined up behind the scenes for a full takeover in the future. If so, thank you. It could be the issue is with FPP being cautious and things changed from their perspective. If so, i apologise. Whatever the situation, please make this happen.

Kind regards

Kermit
Imagine thinking this post will make a difference into how a football club is run 😂🙄

I bet miss piggy told him to say that, he must be under the thumb! Seriously though thank you for saving us but your not up to the task? Is this guy for real, they saved this club from admin, as did Short wiping out our debt, we finally had our seats changed which most of us chipped in with, we started moving in the right direction, if we were 20th and struggling I may agree but 7th with a game in hand. Is the OP a gravy stained mag on a mickey take or just a complete fool!

Imagine thinking this post will make a difference into how a football club is run 😂🙄

Are you seriously trying to tell me that major decisions at football clubs arent made on the advice of anonymous posters masquerading as a green frog puppet?
I bet miss piggy told him to say that, he must be under the thumb! Seriously though thank you for saving us but your not up to the task? Is this guy for real, they saved this club from admin, as did Short wiping out our debt, we finally had our seats changed which most of us chipped in with, we started moving in the right direction, if we were 20th and struggling I may agree but 7th with a game in hand. Is the OP a gravy stained mag on a mickey take or just a complete fool!

Complete fool

Kind regards

Kermit

“We will fight them on the beeches

Kind regards

Kermit

We shall fight on beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills. We shall never surrender to no Oxford bastards.

Kind regards

Kermit
You will get shed loads of grief. Divnt bite marra. Good heartfelt post there👍

Back