Darts 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

semi finals were poor and crowd was flat throughout

i went last year and it was the same

O2 definitely the worst venue for atmosphere.

As soon as MVG was up against Cross in the final you knew it would be a damp squib. For all they were lauding Cross as the undisputed world number 2 last night, there's still only Ando who can give MVG a consistent close game, with Gurney and Wade able to run him close on their day.

O2 definitely the worst venue for atmosphere.

As soon as MVG was up against Cross in the final you knew it would be a damp squib. For all they were lauding Cross as the undisputed world number 2 last night, there's still only Ando who can give MVG a consistent close game, with Gurney and Wade able to run him close on their day.

was thousands of empty seats when i went last year. looked even more this time around as the top tier wasn't even open. should take the final on tour aswell rather than always being at the O2.

i was hoping Wade would beat Cross as would have been a much better final. Cross talks a good game but other than the worlds a few year ago his arse completely falls out against MVG

Duzza won today in round one and was meant to play James Wade in round two. Wade has withdrawn which means Duzza has a day off and advances to the last 16 which secures him at least £3000 prize money.

Ryan Joyce lost in round one

Jamie Hughes comes from nowhere to win the euro tour event in Prague win £25000 and qualify for the world matchplay which gaurentees him at least £10000. Tremendous effort.

Loves a ITV 4 tournament does the asp! I get more and more impressed by him everytime I see him play. Hope he keeps getting better and better ready for the worlds.
Hit 13 perfect darts at one point not counting a bounce out hes 25/1 for the match play coming up and 33/1 for the worlds

Hit 13 perfect darts at one point not counting a bounce out hes 25/1 for the match play coming up and 33/1 for the worlds
I had a bet on him to win the open. Won £100 put £10 on him to win the worlds with the winnings got 50/1 for him back then. I fancy Wade for the match play

He will be half the odds he is now to win things in a year he came close to quitting as well i like him hes confident without being arrogant
Just checked on sky bet hes 25/1 now to win the worlds. Me 2 he's closely becoming my favourite. Only watched last night as I knew he was playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back