Darts 2018

I might have mentioned I had it never used it as an excuse to not go and its poor form you bringing it up.
I said you used your condition as an excuse not to travel to chester le street yet you're telling a 51yr old bloke to "just get on with it" with traveling around the world doing his job whilst struggling with depression, diabetes and a marriage break up. Absolutely hideous

I said you used your condition as an excuse not to travel to chester le street yet you're telling a 51yr old bloke to "just get on with it" with traveling around the world doing his job whilst struggling with depression, diabetes and a marriage break up. Absolutely hideous
Can you not read I have not used it as an excuse not to go and the rest you have took in the wrong context.

You are you do it on the cricket threads I can one categorically say I have never used it as an excuse not to go and secondly you have no idea how many I do get to that's facts.

CCD2 - Durham v Sussex - "i go health dependent"

Collingwood on Look North - "because I have health issues that prevent me going to cricket as much as I want"

T20: Warwickshire v Durham - "People questioning when I post what I'm doing and being personal is a disgrace and questioning my support because I can't get to games as often because of my health it just shows how people are"

T20: Warwickshire v Durham - "already said I don't go to as many as I want because of my health"

"Having diabetes shouldn't be much of a problem" -

Last edited:
CCD2 - Durham v Sussex - "i go health dependent"

Collingwood on Look North - "because I have health issues that prevent me going to cricket as much as I want"

T20: Warwickshire v Durham - "People questioning when I post what I'm doing and being personal is a disgrace and questioning my support because I can't get to games as often because of my health it just shows how people are"

T20: Warwickshire v Durham - "already said I don't go to as many as I want because of my health"

"Having diabetes shouldn't be much of a problem" -
Where did I say I don't go because of my diabetes do you know my other health conditions well done on embarrassing yourself.

Back