Darts 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gurney surely getting a fine for that

Price is a wanker but for once don't think he actually did anything wrong last night

controversy is following him everywhere though. pdc need to do something about it. genuinely believe other players are fed up now with his on stage antics. have to be honest i find it poor for the game, it's not even remotely interesting

controversy is following him everywhere though. pdc need to do something about it. genuinely believe other players are fed up now with his on stage antics. have to be honest i find it poor for the game, it's not even remotely interesting

Not a Price fan but couldn't see a lot wrong last night. Gurney is one of the biggest pricks on stage and went on like a child after the game last night. Price is already walking a tightrope so any action could see him banned.

Btw, how poor is Peter Wright now?

Not a Price fan but couldn't see a lot wrong last night. Gurney is one of the biggest pricks on stage and went on like a child after the game last night. Price is already walking a tightrope so any action could see him banned.

Btw, how poor is Peter Wright now?
Agree about last night but the common trend here is Price. The pdc as a whole needs to have words with all players. As for Peter Wright, he hasn't kicked on at all. 1 major to his name with his ranking is poor and he will be slipping down the rankings soon enough. Spends too much time with his hair and outfit along with changing his darts. He's getting left behind and only has himself to blame.

Agree about last night but the common trend here is Price. The pdc as a whole needs to have words with all players. As for Peter Wright, he hasn't kicked on at all. 1 major to his name with his ranking is poor and he will be slipping down the rankings soon enough. Spends too much time with his hair and outfit along with changing his darts. He's getting left behind and only has himself to blame.

Agree, Price has been involved in a number of incidents now and clearly needs to refine his approach on stage, I do find it a little hypocritical Gurney complaining though given he's had his share of on stage spats too.

Wright needs to stop messing about with his outfits and darts, although I'm not sure he's ever had the bottle to win multiple majors. He only won the UK Open as Ando and MVG weren't in his way.

It's a premeditated thing with Price as part of his winning strategy and he obviously doesn't care how big a prick he looks if he wins.

The danger is someone's going to clout him off the oche one day, and possibly pretty soon. A few drinks, some self styled zany lads 'avin it large', and he's playing the twat in front of them. Bound to happen at some point.

DURRANT WINS!

A remarkable result for Glen Durrant who defeats Michael van Gerwen 7-2 in the first meeting between the pair to reach the final of Players Championship 15!

#PDCProTour PDC Darts on Twitter

Gerrin Glen Durrant. 2x pdc players championship champion now. Brilliant

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back