Darts 2018

A lot of assumptions there

assumptions? eh????? he's spoken very openly about his problems.

Having diabetes shouldn't be much of a problem

are you on a wind up?

The symptoms typically leave you feeling thirsty, very tired, with the need to pass urine more frequently and if left untreated can cause serious health complications. Diabetes can also put an extra strain on your heart and increase the risk of having a heart attack or stroke, especially if you already have a cardiac risk factor.

What are the symptoms of diabetes?

Type 1 diabetes symptoms often appear suddenly and include:

• High levels of sugar in the blood and urine
  • Frequent urination
  • Hunger
  • Thirst
  • Weight loss
  • Weakness
  • Tiredness
  • Mood swings
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting

Last edited:
assumptions? eh????? he's spoken very openly about his problems.

are you on a wind up?

The symptoms typically leave you feeling thirsty, very tired, with the need to pass urine more frequently and if left untreated can cause serious health complications. Diabetes can also put an extra strain on your heart and increase the risk of having a heart attack or stroke, especially if you already have a cardiac risk factor.

What are the symptoms of diabetes?

Type 1 diabetes symptoms often appear suddenly and include:

• High levels of sugar in the blood and urine
  • Frequent urination
  • Hunger
  • Thirst
  • Weight loss
  • Weakness
  • Tiredness
  • Mood swings
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
So you have just googled symptoms a lot of people with diabetes won't have many of them issues and some of them are not a big thing to manage

I simply googled them to quickly educate you. A close colleague of mine struggles every day with it along it as did a family member who has since passed away.
You have no idea though as I said a lot of people don't have half them issues and it shouldn't be hard to control. The problems with eyes can be frustrating but sadly you just have to get on with it.

You have no idea though as I said a lot of people don't have half them issues and it shouldn't be hard to control. The problems with eyes can be frustrating but sadly you just have to get on with it.
I have no idea despite a close work colleague having the condition and a family member no longer with us having the condition? Blimey you're ignorance towards the condition is alarming. Plenty other issues in his life as well. Ironic not so long back you were asking for understanding with a condition/illness you have.

I have no idea despite a close work colleague having the condition and a family member no longer with us having the condition? Blimey you're ignorance towards the condition is alarming. Plenty other issues in his life as well. Ironic not so long back you were asking for understanding with a condition/illness you have.
How am I ignorent all I'm saying is lots of people don't have half the symptoms and most are manageable whether it's through diet or exercise or in other ways.

Oh and I have diabetes so I think I know a bit about it.
You said you couldn't get to the cricket because of it yet a bloke 51 year old, probably about 16 stone, has depression issues, marriage issues, sight issues who travels the world non stop working has to "get on with it" yet you excuse yourself from traveling to chester le street... Haway man you're sounding silly.

You said you couldn't get to the cricket because of it yet a bloke 51 year old, probably about 16 stone, has depression issues, marriage issues, sight issues who travels the world non stop working has to "get on with it" yet you excuse yourself from traveling to chester le street... Haway man you're sounding silly.
Never said I couldn't go because of my diabetes but crack on

Back