Daily Mail Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do like a surging far right in the Daily Mail :lol:

Probably something to do with latent homosexual tendencies.

I think it's harsh to accuse the Mail of latent homosexual tendencies when so much of the Mail Online is devoted to bikini pictures of jailbait barely legal teenage girls and incessant stories of teachers in the US sleeping with their young pupils.

Oh no wait, that's the completely separate and in no way related Mail Online (apart being owned by the same company and using the same branding and sharing many stories.)

Last edited:

Clearly not. But if you read the Daily Mail, then frankly I have no time for your ill founded opinions.
If you don't read the Daily Mail, then that's a good start.

Reminds me. Wish I could find that comment on Mail Online yesterday where a commenter called the Queen in all earnestness, "A lefty, liberal, luvvie traitor" because of her hat.

Imagine what would happen if they read into every piece of headgear at Ladies Day at Ascot!

Just like tesco.com is different from Tesco Extra...
tbf, they are far more separate than the example in question.

For example, they don't even price match eachother. Tesco Extra is basically Argos / Amazon marketplace, served from a special desk in store.

I think it's harsh to accuse the Mail of latent homosexual tendencies when so much of the Mail Online is devoted to bikini pictures of jailbait barely legal teenage girls and incessant stories of teachers in the US sleeping with their young pupils.

Oh no wait, that's the completely separate and in no way related Mail Online (apart being owned by the same company and using the same branding and sharing many stories.)

When you type in "mail online.com" it redirects to "dailymail.co.uk"

Clearly not. But if you read the Daily Mail, then frankly I have no time for your ill founded opinions.
If you don't read the Daily Mail, then that's a good start.
I'm still trying to work out if you're on the wind up.
If you're not, then you're just another,arrogant, bigoted idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back