Daily Mail Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

For a start, I don't read the Daily Mail, but the only bigot in this conversation is the bird brained little cretin that I've ended up wasting my time on.

If you don't read the Daily Mail and don't subscribe to their hate filled bullshit, what's the problem?

The problem is the stereotyping of people you've never met by self righteous, judge mental little pricks like you.

I believe that people who buy the Daily Mail and The Sun and believe the bile they put forth as "News" are in need of re-educating.
If you have a problem with that, you know where the ignore button is.

Considering some of the views that get bandied about on here, I think I'm actually quite reserved in my judgements!

Ya daft bugger :lol:

I believe that people who buy the Daily Mail and The Sun and believe the bile they put forth as "News" are in need of re-educating.
If you have a problem with that, you know where the ignore button is.

Considering some of the views that get bandied about on here, I think I'm actually quite reserved in my judgements!

Ya daft bugger :lol:
The words presumptuous, arrogant, stereotyping, thick, clueless, arseshole and fascism come to mind.

The words presumptuous, arrogant, stereotyping, thick, clueless, arseshole and fascism come to mind.

This is one of my favourites by the right wingnuts - they love to make out that those (on the left) who criticise fascism and racism etc (known to have a bit of a track record on the right) are the true fascists and racists. It's the "whoever smelt it, dealt it" defence

This is one of my favourites by the right wingnuts - they love to make out that those (on the left) who criticise fascism and racism etc (known to have a bit of a track record on the right) are the true fascists and racists. It's the "whoever smelt it, dealt it" defence
So from a few comments on a message board I'm in a nice neat little box eh?

So you've met a general Sun or Mail reader then?
General Sun? Who's he?

Whether the murdering bell end in the van read the Sun or Mail (or the mail online, totally separate etc) is irrelevant really. They set an agenda.

You could easily never pick the paper up but see enough on the front page when buy milk once a day to form a opinion based on their hate filled nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back