Daily Mail Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Same daily mail, who thought Adolf Hitler wasn't a bad chap,in the 1930s not that it relates to today, but just a bit of historical content, as to what kind of paper it really is.

The Same daily mail, who thought Adolf Hitler wasn't a bad chap,in the 1930s not that it relates to today, but just a bit of historical content, as to what kind of paper it really is.
Aye, the paper that called Ralph Miliband 'the man who hated Britain', a man who escaped the Nazis, learned English and fought in the Royal Navy during the Second World War.

As opposed to their tax exile owner for instance.

Anyone who reads (and believes) a newspaper, any newspaper, for political analysis is an idiot and/or zealot.

The zealots are the worst - buying the papers who both created and then affirmed their monochrome beliefs.

I haven't bought one in 5 years. The last one I bought was to keep me occupied on a plane when I'd forgotten my book and to charge my laptop.

You can charge your laptop from a newspaper?

Empathy is only available from Mail Online, which is from a completely separate news organisation.

i'm sure someone can correct me if i heard\read this wrong - but i never understood why Dacre was so involved in the Stephen Lawerence case? It didn't exactly fit the typical mail cause celebre where they'd be on the right side of history, but they were. It was something like Private Eye that said Dacre's painter or decorator was Neville Lawernce, Stephen's father...

Its as if Dacre (if only once in his life), felt empathy for someone?

i'm sure someone can correct me if i heard\read this wrong - but i never understood why Dacre was so involved in the Stephen Lawerence case? It didn't exactly fit the typical mail cause celebre where they'd be on the right side of history, but they were. It was something like Private Eye that said Dacre's painter or decorator was Neville Lawernce, Stephen's father...

Its as if Dacre (if only once in his life), felt empathy for someone?

That is pretty much it. Neville Lawrence did some work for Paul Dacre and actually met Stephen.

They're right about the shite spouted by the Guardian mind.

They're also right about... er...

Well they're right about the Guardian anyway.

"Mam Mam they are picking on me again and I aint said noffink."
"Hang on pet while I go through this dustbin I've got me exclusive for Sunday to write."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back