Daily Mail Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why does the daily mail label people with liberal ideals as "lefties". It's so keen to attach tags to people given rise to such a binary rivalry between the "left" and "right". This is an incredibly simplistic view of the political leanings of people . The reality is there's a huge spectrum of political ideologies.....it's an archaic view of the British electorate to think otherwise

Why does the daily mail label people with liberal ideals as "lefties". It's so keen to attach tags to people given rise to such a binary rivalry between the "left" and "right". This is an incredibly simplistic view of the political leanings of people . The reality is there's a huge spectrum of political ideologies.....it's an archaic view of the British electorate to think otherwise

Do gooders is the best....as if I'd ever be upset to be, well basically be slagged off for trying to do something good :lol: f***ing nuts

Luvvie is their other stock insult..used for someone in the public eye who dares disagree with the clunts

Do gooders is the best....as if I'd ever be upset to be, well basically be slagged off for trying to do something good :lol: f***ing nuts

Luvvie is their other stock insult..used for someone in the public eye who dares disagree with the clunts

The mail's antiquated views of the world are a dying breed along with non-secular fundamentalists. The mail articles attempts to suppress liberal individualism, but every passing year exposes them as archaic has-beens.

Those bloody do-gooders.... always trying to do good and that

The mail's antiquated views of the world are a dying breed along with non-secular fundamentalists. The mail articles attempts to suppress liberal individualism, but every passing year exposes them as archaic has-beens.

As it says in in their article , a large majority of their readership will be approaching old age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back