Daily Mail Meltdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbf there's zero evidence that the bloke who attacked the muslims was inspired by the Dail Mail. Trying to pin that attack on the likes of the Daily Mail, Tommy Robinson etc is pretty poor IMO - at least wait until more details come out.

The only time I read Daily Mail stuff is when people link to articles/headlines on here or Twitter, same with that Katie Hopkins person. If you don't like a newspaper, don't f***ing read it - not that hard to avoid.

Tbf there's zero evidence that the bloke who attacked the muslims was inspired by the Dail Mail. Trying to pin that attack on the likes of the Daily Mail, Tommy Robinson etc is pretty poor IMO - at least wait until more details come out.

The only time I read Daily Mail stuff is when people link to articles/headlines on here or Twitter, same with that Katie Hopkins person. If you don't like a newspaper, don't f***ing read it - not that hard to avoid.

There there.

And of course the Mail Online is a completely different news organisation, with its different staff and editorial team, and identical Web address and masthead as the Daily Mail paper and same owner and political affiliations

Fun facts:

Dacre's editorial meetings are known in the newspaper business as The Vagina Monologues because they consist entirely of him ranting at people and calling them

Dacre ran an extended campaign to try and have wheely bins eradicated from the entire UK because he hates them so much

*Someone on this board absolutely hates the mention of this fun fact, I forget who
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back