Cyberpunk 2077

Looks like the next gen versions are coming. Think I'll give it a go when on sale again. Sure I saw it for 20 quid at one point.

It's actually on PSN for £19.99 now and until 2nd March. Demo to play for 5 hours free with ability to carry save over. Gona have to delete all sorts off the SSD to install it and Horizon. Only just installed Dying Light 2 so Dirt 5 and Dying Light 1 to go now, maybe uninstall FF7 Remake 7 for Horizon.

Last edited:
So this version on the ps store now for £20, can it be upgraded like you could with earlier games for free to the full on next gen version coming soon? Or will you need to buy the next gen version to get the next gen version that's coming sometime soon(ish)
I'll buy it now if that's the case but if not I'll buy the next gen version when it's finally released

Last edited:
So this version on the ps store now for £20, can it be upgraded like you could with earlier games for free to the full on next gen version coming soon? Or will you need to buy the next gen version to get the next gen version that's coming sometime soon(ish)
I'll buy it now if that's the case but if not I'll buy the next gen version when it's finally released
Free upgrade.

I gave up on this on the first day. Crashing literally 10-15 times per hour on PS5 at the time. Fingers crossed its playable now, I always planned on coming back when it was technically competent.

6 hours to download the update! 58GB, about half way through atm.

Really hope it has been tested sufficiently so it doesn't have the same issues of the launch.

6 hours to download the update! 58GB, about half way through atm.

Really hope it has been tested sufficiently so it doesn't have the same issues of the launch.
It's a full new download on playstation.

This is supposed to be the native PS5 release whereas before the PS5 was just playing the PS4 version on backwards compatibility

It's a full new download on playstation.

This is supposed to be the native PS5 release whereas before the PS5 was just playing the PS4 version on backwards compatibility
Do I need to delete and start again to select PS5?

Wondered how it was going to work, not looking forward to a 100-150GB download!

It's like 60 gig total.

Sorted now, serves me right for not bothering to read the instructions properly!

Deleted the PS4 Version, popped the disk back in and it gave me the chance to purchase the PS5 version for £0.

94Gb download showing, might get to give it a go before midnight 😂

Sorted now, serves me right for not bothering to read the instructions properly!

Deleted the PS4 Version, popped the disk back in and it gave me the chance to purchase the PS5 version for £0.

94Gb download showing, might get to give it a go before midnight 😂
Mine was only like 58 gig, but I did only download the demo like.

.....just turned the PS5 on and now it's downloading another 3 gig?

Last edited:
Cool, I know you can get it with others that have been out a while. Didn't realise it was for upcoming games as well
Is the new PS5 version now out or are we still awaiting it?
It's out now.
Mine was only like 58 gig, but I did only download the demo like.

.....just turned the PS5 on and now it's downloading another 3 gig?
Not sure whats going on, initially mine said 94, now its saying 55!?

Can't see if it is multiple files that will eventually add up to 94, the PS4 version was over 100, might have been 115ish.

I'm just going to let it get on with it, sure it'll be fine.

55.98gb finished downloading on mine. It should be smaller than the PS4 version because of the SSD. Haven't actually turned my ps5 on yet, just looking at it via my phones browser
Just checked online and they are stating the PS4 version is about 100 gig and the PS5 is 56 so it's right

Last edited:
Played an hour of the trial on ps5 after avoiding it until now.

It’s ok so far. The shooting mechanics are a bit clunky and there’s loads going on. I will finish the trial and see whether I want to buy it or not. Probably will for £20 tho!

Back