Cyberpunk 2077

On PSN for £26.79. So temped to get it but was going to wait for the upgrade. oh decisions!
Nice one, cheers for the heads up, got it for $33 on the US psn store.

was looking for something to play after finishing ghost of Tsushima.

not sure if it’ll be my thing though, as much as I wanted to I couldn’t get into the witcher 3.
So which lifepath did people go with?

Decisions like this stress me out way more than they have any right to!!

Last edited:

:lol: I got it as a Xmas pressie but it was unplayable on PS4, had to buy a PS5 to play it.

Hope there are some decent games to come for the console, none of the PS5 releases has piqued my interest so far.
Is it any good on PS5? We had it on Xbox One at release and it was awful. We have a PS5 now though so might have another go.

Is it any good on PS5? We had it on Xbox One at release and it was awful. We have a PS5 now though so might have another go.
Yes played really good. As you'd expect the load times are better than on PS4, had a couple of graphical glitches but I don't think they were platform related and by no means spoiled the game.

The photos people take from the camera in game are nothing like what the graphics are really like. Even when people use mods, the gameplay has nothing else happening on screen.

I saw the first Cyberpunk trailer from a few years ago the other day, very ambitious 😄

Might have a look into getting this now I've ordered a PS5, no way was i going to get the PS4 version based on how shite it had been on that

it's still the ps4 version running on ps5

Yeah but don't you get a free upgrade for PS4 games to PS5? Should be out in about 2 months and if I get the PS4 version now while it's cheap could be worth it?

Or have I got the free upgrade thing completely wrong?

Yeah but don't you get a free upgrade for PS4 games to PS5? Should be out in about 2 months and if I get the PS4 version now while it's cheap could be worth it?

Or have I got the free upgrade thing completely wrong?
No you're right. If you buy it now you will get the free upgrade. I'd expect the upgrade to be delayed into next year now though.

You think so? I imagine they'll put the price up once if the PS4 version when the 5 is getting closer to release?
I was reading the other day they were having problems with the upgrade so most likely. Aye the price will definitely go back up to full price once they have an official release date.

I was reading the other day they were having problems with the upgrade so most likely. Aye the price will definitely go back up to full price once they have an official release date.

I might get it ordered then while it's cheap in that case. Bit of a wait still but under £30 instead of £50/60 in a few months could be worth it

Back