Cyberpunk 2077

Never had to configure the nipples and pubes before.
Female body, big boobs, big nipples and the biggest cock and as full a bush as possible with pink pubes

Female body, big boobs, big nipples and the biggest cock and as full a bush as possible with pink pubes
I'm not interested in character creators in general but if it's going to let me go mad then I'm going to make a monstrosity

Last edited:
Seems decent so far. Performance mode is really stable, although I've noticed a few glitches here and there. The biggest thing with PS5 is that load times are almost non-existent.

Seems decent so far. Performance mode is really stable, although I've noticed a few glitches here and there. The biggest thing with PS5 is that load times are almost non-existent.
Game looks nice, not into it yet though tbh. Controls just haven't clicked, jumped straight from Skyrim to CP2077 so keep using those controls.

Not far through though, not seen Keanu yet.

Was canny sexist that I couldn't turn my birds vag into an uneven ham sandwich.
Two cocks and only one fanny, someone somewhere will be shouting misogyny.
Had no crashes yet, no glitches that I've noticed either. It runs well and looks great.

Just to the apartment and been told to go to sleep. I imagine it will start to open up in the morning. Turned it off to play tomorrow.
I was a little disappointed that I couldn't really make a monster with the options they gave. After a couple hours I actually wanted to make my character look cool but it seems to only let ya change hair and stuff in the mirror in the apartment.

Last edited:
It's running fine but can't get into it, not sure what is going on
I’m clueless with what I’m supposed to be doing when hacking stuff or what cyber mods do etc. just shooting stuff so far lol.

Had a pretty major bug after one mission in clouds brothel. After leaving the hostile secured area the game didn’t recognise me having left so the entire world remained hostile and every gang and cop was engaged in combat with me! Was fine after reloading previous save

I’m clueless with what I’m supposed to be doing when hacking stuff or what cyber mods do etc. just shooting stuff so far lol.

Had a pretty major bug after one mission in clouds brothel. After leaving the hostile secured area the game didn’t recognise me having left so the entire world remained hostile and every gang and cop was engaged in combat with me! Was fine after reloading previous save
In the first 10 or so hours I've put all my points into intelligence and and cool so I could do hacking and stealth but it seems like it always turns into a gunfight immediately. I'm thinking of just changing to a shooting build but looks as though you can only reset the perks and not at individual attributes.

Game so far seems decent in all, although most the side stuff I've come across just seem to be go to a place and kill someone in a mass shootout.

Haven't had any crashes/bugs yet.

Just finished this after giving up on my first play through on first release
Really enjoyed it, no bugs or nowt and thoughts the story was good.
I think I'm in love with Panam like

Saw a review of the new 3090TI and even that can't manage 60fps - not even on ultra, but one step down.
WTF! lol

Started this back up after shelving it to play Horizon and really enjoying it. The world is so good to look at and the sounds/music are so atmospheric. Moved the main quest on a bit to where Silverhand has appeared. I don't actually think the gameplay on is anything more than average but as I said the world and story are interesting to me. I've no clue how to do that Breach Protocol even after watching youtube videos and I've plonked most my perks into hacking and intelligence as well.

Just got the Series X and jumped on this one, only one glitch so far and that was being unable to change views while driving. Quick reboot fixed that one though.

Put another dozen or so hours into this and thoroughly enjoying it. Haven't moved the main quest on much more but done a bunch of side stuff. Seems as though the sector with your first apartment in has all side stuff for the early game. I'm like level 17 and nearly all the enemies/side stuff outside the sector are way over levelled. Think I've figured out Beach Protocol name like so gaining a bit loot from that, although I'm still basically in fire fights will 99% of enemies..............all the vehicles I've drove so far can't turn for shit.

Back