Cyberpunk 2077

Put another dozen or so hours into this and thoroughly enjoying it. Haven't moved the main quest on much more but done a bunch of side stuff. Seems as though the sector with your first apartment in has all side stuff for the early game. I'm like level 17 and nearly all the enemies/side stuff outside the sector are way over levelled. Think I've figured out Beach Protocol name like so gaining a bit loot from that, although I'm still basically in fire fights will 99% of enemies..............all the vehicles I've drove so far can't turn for shit.
I never bothered buying the vehicles or the apartments, didn't see the point. Plodded through the game and then did what I normally do and went too far down the main story line.... Ended up finishing off the game and moving on to something else but will definitely be going back to this one. It was a lot of fun and could definitely keep me entertained enough to play though again.

I never bothered buying the vehicles or the apartments, didn't see the point. Plodded through the game and then did what I normally do and went too far down the main story line.... Ended up finishing off the game and moving on to something else but will definitely be going back to this one. It was a lot of fun and could definitely keep me entertained enough to play though again.
I imagine the money you acquire ramps up more as I've only got around 40,000 atm although I paid off the ripperdoc straight away and I've always bought as many heath sprays I've ever needed without worrying about spending all my cash. I have bought 1 apartment so I can save although you can manual save at any time so maybe pointless apart from having a nearby fast travel point. There definitely seems like a load of side stuff that can be just missed based on choices and/or luck so should be good for a second playthrough.

I imagine the money you acquire ramps up more as I've only got around 40,000 atm although I paid off the ripperdoc straight away and I've always bought as many heath sprays I've ever needed without worrying about spending all my cash. I have bought 1 apartment so I can save although you can manual save at any time so maybe pointless apart from having a nearby fast travel point. There definitely seems like a load of side stuff that can be just missed based on choices and/or luck so should be good for a second playthrough.

Playing as a male or female character influences the relationships you can have with people so on a second play through I'd go for the opposite of what you went first

Playing as a male or female character influences the relationships you can have with people so on a second play through I'd go for the opposite of what you went first
I'm a lad but have a fanny. Just shagged some women a bit back who started texting. Think it was her from the start who ya buy that spider bug thing for.

I’m back on this. Started corpo as finished on PS5 as street kid when it first came out.

Loving it and the changes are good so far but only a few hours in. No bugs and 60 fps is class.

I’m back on this. Started corpo as finished on PS5 as street kid when it first came out.

Loving it and the changes are good so far but only a few hours in. No bugs and 60 fps is class.
I'm 40 hours in and it's brill. Hammered Thursday and Friday after playing infrequently before that.

I’m going gunslinger hand guns only
I went with intelligence and breach protocol from the star but it seemed a bit useless early doors so but loads into body and athletics which I've nearly maxed out now. The hacking from beach protocol definitely became useful after around level 15 I found. All I do now is short circuit people from a far then mop up the rest with guns once I'm spotted.

just finished this and really enjoyed it. not too sure I liked the end that much, although I understand there any a bunch of different endings depending on choices. I might try another one when DLC comes out

just finished this and really enjoyed it. not too sure I liked the end that much, although I understand there any a bunch of different endings depending on choices. I might try another one when DLC comes out
Did it take you long to get into it? I’ve played the first hour a couple of times and it just hasn’t grabbed me.

Did it take you long to get into it? I’ve played the first hour a couple of times and it just hasn’t grabbed me.
A good few, although I was playing on hard at first and everyone was a bullet sponge. Once I turned it down to normal it was better. Ya need to progress the main story a good few hours for side stuff to open up which makes a world a lot more alive. I think the prologue so to speak is 2 or 3 hours long.

I saved before the end for choices and went back and done the others one by one.

Thinking about getting this. Have all the bugs been fixed?

Would people bother getting for the ps4 or wait until I have bought the next gen console?

Thinking about getting this. Have all the bugs been fixed?

Would people bother getting for the ps4 or wait until I have bought the next gen console?
I think it basically works on ps4 now but misses graphics features and has low npc count on the streets compared to next gen/pc. Also only runs at 30 fps max.

Just bought for relatively cheap for the PS4. Hoping that by now alot of the glitches have been ironed out. Obviously It is not going to be anywhere near as smooth as on next gen, but I think I can deal with that as I dont know any different like :lol:

playing it through again on the Xbox and forgot how good a game this is. Nicely rounded, enough of a challenge to keep me playing but enough story mode and no need to play with morons online.

Back