Craft Beer

Not going to sell many cans of a 4% beer at that price...
The craft 440s are all £3.50 in my Sainsbury's, I think.

Stumbled across the Fauna Brewing taproom in Arundel earlier. Picked up a few cans for the evening; not expecting much of the beer but the taproom looks a decent set up. Never heard of it before.

Couple of decent places in Chichester too, especially the Hole in the Wall which is a Big Smoke place but had lots of good guest stuff on.

Last edited:

No idea how to post a pic but got a 24k Gold by Vault City today. Sounds mental (maple and carrot cake pastry sour). Looking forward to trying it.

Long shot I know, but has anyone been to any tap rooms etc in Worthing?
Looks like a cracking place for beer tbf, spoiled for choice. Got a mate who is from there. Beer No Evil is recommended.
I've just picked up a couple of cans of Allagash White today. Always wanted to try this to compare it to the Belgian brewers so I'm quite pleased with myself.

Last edited:
Looks like a cracking place for beer tbf, spoiled for choice. Got a mate who is from there. Beer No Evil is recommended.
I've just picked up a couple of cans of Allagash White today. Always wanted to try this to compare it to the Belgian brewers so I'm quite pleased with myself.
Cheers going to be there Saturday and can see there are a number of micros. It might be a messy day. Anchored has been recommended too.

Back