Craft Beer

Don't think I had the former, but agree, really enjoyed the 99.

Been mapping out a route for a solo wander next Friday for a few craft type slurps. Torque, Blacks Corner, The Stables, Blues and Fausto (hammer a pizza to finish off). Couple of beers in each and a canny leg stretch :cool:

Ate in black corners Friday night, we all agreed one of the best small plates food we'd ever had. With side of flatbread that was absolutely tremendous. Lovely quirky little venue aswell. Good vibe. Just had wine though, no beer on this occasion.

Last edited:
I thought you didn’t like IPAs? :lol:
I’m getting into them more to be honest. I still don’t think my pallet can appreciate them & differentiate in the same way I can with stouts. But I am learning to enjoy them. The majority of the ones I get are from the Vaux sub box.

Plan is to do 7/8 halves in the Isis. Cask stouts & brown ales & keg IPAs & Pales. Cask IPAs are too flat for me.
I’m getting into them more to be honest. I still don’t think my pallet can appreciate them & differentiate in the same way I can with stouts. But I am learning to enjoy them. The majority of the ones I get are from the Vaux sub box.

Plan is to do 7/8 halves in the Isis. Cask stouts & brown ales & keg IPAs & Pales. Cask IPAs are too flat for me.
I’ve had a Play Brew Chewey Gooey, Black Wave, Hazy Shade of Citra & a Maximus. All halves. Had everyone of the before, so trying absolutely nowt new

Last edited:

Back