Craft Beer

Hark at no 1 cherry fan here 😂

:lol: Some good uns, some bads uns for me. Really wasn't much of a fan of Vaux cherry black wave. Had a few tins out and about of the original over last couple of weeks. Does Vaux still do it in the taproom? Don't recall seeing it for ages yet the cans are popping up again in pubs (unless they are older stock that hasn't shifted yet - checked all best by dates and all were mid to late 2024).

Last edited:
I see it was by Elgoods. They are who Crossover partner with to brew their base beer as they've got a coolship. I've never actually seen an Elgoods beer anywhere before!
was talking to Chris in there and he reckons that there wasn’t that much wheat in it, which explains why I enjoyed it
:lol: Some good uns, some bads uns for me. Really wasn't much of a fan of Vaux cherry black wave. Had a few tins out and about of the original over last couple of weeks. Does Vaux still do it in the taproom? Don't recall seeing it for ages yet the cans are popping up again in pubs (unless they are older stock that hasn't shifted yet - checked all best by dates and all were mid to late 2024).
There’s a few cherry black wave in the fridges in the taproom I think.

Last edited:
Nah, was going to invest in a surger tap thing a while ago then it was pointed out unless you’re drinking the same beer, you’d have to clean the line every time.

If I’m drinking in the house, I tend to have a different one everytime.
I've found the £30 thing to be really decent. Way better than the standard draught cans anyway.
Plus the nitrosurge cans are currently on offer at Tesco :lol:

Last edited:

Back