Craft Beer

Aye, only once. It’ll have been Crimbo time. It never enters my head to go any other time.
Thought so marra. They often have loads of gear in. Although I know you stick strictly to stouts, which is concede isn't their strongest point when it comes to their selection (did have loads of Vaux black wave and brown ale mind).

Think @mad cyril has visited fairly recently.

Thought so marra. They often have loads of gear in. Although I know you stick strictly to stouts, which is concede isn't their strongest point when it comes to their selection (did have loads of Vaux black wave and brown ale mind).

Think @mad cyril has visited fairly recently.
I need to branch out more, but there’s too many new stouts to try.

Camping next week. I’ve got about 12 cans of the Explicit Emphasis ready, 75p I think I paid. I’ll hit a few £1.50 Norse Star IIs in for breakfast & im taking a couple of packs of that Lost Lager I got for postage. Cheap weekend :cool:

😁 will take me yonks to get through them all. Seems I’ve picked up a few duds is the general consensus anyway 😞

The squeaker is topper had it a few times, the s43 BA beast is canny
Never know marra, what some love, others hate, and vice versa.

Last time I had the Squeaker I made the mistake of having it after an afternoon session. It put me to bed not too long after :lol:

😁 will take me yonks to get through them all. Seems I’ve picked up a few duds is the general consensus anyway 😞

The squeaker is topper had it a few times, the s43 BA beast is canny
Never know marra, what some love, others hate, and vice versa.

Last time I had the Squeaker I made the mistake of having it after an afternoon session. It put me to bed not too long after :lol:
Still need to get the Squeaker like.

Camping next weekend so I’ll go through standard ABVs, on a virtual rum tasting week after, so no good cracking the impys open after than, probably do a couple of standard ones.

I need to arrange a time to do the Brew York Freaky Friday series. I want to take it proper seriously & watch the YouTube videos & read the notes. Think I’ll do the 11%, 12% & 13% one night & the 14% & 15% another.

Still need to get the Squeaker like.

Camping next weekend so I’ll go through standard ABVs, on a virtual rum tasting week after, so no good cracking the impys open after than, probably do a couple of standard ones.

I need to arrange a time to do the Brew York Freaky Friday series. I want to take it proper seriously & watch the YouTube videos & read the notes. Think I’ll do the 11%, 12% & 13% one night & the 14% & 15% another.
Be two canny nights them mate.

Brand new saison on cask at FCBC.

Summer of ‘86.

Best I’ve had on cask from them. Utterly superb. Bairn has graced me with her presence at the tap room. Supposedly for Father’s Day, but she’s after pizza

Cos our lass is a fucktard, had to take the bairn to Blues to buy my own Fathers Day beer box.

Unbarred Imperial Bueno Shake Milk Stout
Cloudwater x Crafty Beer Girls Stout
Salt x Lervig Peanott Smores Fluffernutter Stout
Full Circle - All Hail The Mighty Squeaker - Imperial Black Forest Gateau Stout
Pressure Drop - Choice of Dessert Choco Banana Stout
Little Critters Sultanas of Swing - Chocolate & Raisin Stout

Need to work out what / if I should take any camping next weekend. It’s more of a quantity over quality environment. Not much tasting going on I’ll guess.

Cos our lass is a fucktard, had to take the bairn to Blues to buy my own Fathers Day beer box.

Unbarred Imperial Bueno Shake Milk Stout
Cloudwater x Crafty Beer Girls Stout
Salt x Lervig Peanott Smores Fluffernutter Stout
Full Circle - All Hail The Mighty Squeaker - Imperial Black Forest Gateau Stout
Pressure Drop - Choice of Dessert Choco Banana Stout
Little Critters Sultanas of Swing - Chocolate & Raisin Stout

Need to work out what / if I should take any camping next weekend. It’s more of a quantity over quality environment. Not much tasting going on I’ll guess.

Tbh that sounds ideal, you get to choose the ones you want rather than run the risk of having shite bought for you :lol:

Back