Craft Beer

Had a pint of two by two citra Nelson ipa at the elm tree in durham the other day. Very nice it was

just had a keg of tiny rebel Pineapple Express dropped off for my perfect draft machine too. Do that in watching the football tomorrow

Last edited:
Just had a couple of lovely pints in Hopknocker, and scored the latest two s43. Also, heads up there’s a full shelf of Auld Lang Zealand. It’s a few months old, but Ben has kept it in cold store - so got a couple

Might call in seaburn tomorrow, they'll be full price now, even if @Longy has left any....
It’ll say £4 on the tag. At the till it just said reduced -£2.50. i bought one (with a Buxton Porter), hoyed it in the car & went back in. Used a different check out lass in case she thought I was mental

It must be a mistake. Nee chance will they be pulling that line back so soon after launching it.
At that price it's decent. I popped in to get a few purely for that reason. Ended up getting a few different Stouts. Been a while since I got owt from a supermarket but fancy a few to throw down for today's games rather get into my collection.
Morrisons are smashing the supermarket stouts at the minute. The Full Fathom Five from North Brewing Co was class snarl. Still haven’t got an Omnipollo since Dalton Patk, but the tags are always there.

Last edited:
It’ll say £4 on the tag. At the till it just said reduced -£2.50. i bought one (with a Buxton Porter), hoyed it in the car & went back in. Used a different check out lass in case she thought I was mental

It must be a mistake. Nee chance will they be pulling that line back so soon after launching it.

Morrisons are smashing the supermarket stouts at the minute. The Full Fathom Five from North Brewing Co was class snarl. Still haven’t got an Omnipollo since Dalton Patk, but the tags are always there.

I'll give the Norse Star II a go if they have any, do fancy the North one a lot more though.

Anything interesting?

Think I'm gunna be in the Hop Knocker on Sunday, buzzing for it as well.
Nothing too out there as they’re mainly for drinking during the match (Augustiner, Paulaner etc.) though I did get a few from GlassHouse. @DoctorMick recommended one of their table beers a while back, that and everything else I’ve tried from them has been very good.

Nothing too out there as they’re mainly for drinking during the match (Augustiner, Paulaner etc.) though I did get a few from GlassHouse. @DoctorMick recommended one of their table beers a while back, that and everything else I’ve tried from them has been very good.
GlassHouse are absolutely smashing it at the minute, every beer they release is class. We can’t get the kegs fast enough.

It is that. What’s the new NEIPA like? I found a few of their kegged stuff a bit on the flat side on opening day - but hopefully settled now.

Mind it didn’t stop me getting clattered 😁
In one's opinion it was rather good mate. Had better mind but still.

Just having a blast of Mixed Emotions from Full Circle. I like it.

Back