Craft Beer

Right. Saw it on Facebook that Northern Monk Norse star 2 is scanning at £1.50 even though its on priced on the self at £4. Went to my local Morrisons and its true, although I had to pay £1.98 a can thanks to the SNPs minimum pricing nonsense (I'm in Glasgow). Doubt you'll get a better stout at that price.

Had a couple out of my last Omnipollo delivery and can confirm that @DoctorMick doesn’t know what he’s talking about! ( ;) )

The Pistachio Tefnut is one of the best sours I’ve had and the helles they’ve done quite possibly the best lager I’ve ever tasted. The Citra Boy was fantastic as well. Got a milkshake DIPA and an impy stout still to go.

Had a couple out of my last Omnipollo delivery and can confirm that @DoctorMick doesn’t know what he’s talking about! ( ;) )

The Pistachio Tefnut is one of the best sours I’ve had and the helles they’ve done quite possibly the best lager I’ve ever tasted. The Citra Boy was fantastic as well. Got a milkshake DIPA and an impy stout still to go.
I accept I don’t know what I’m talking about tbf. :lol: They can’t make an ipa for shit tho, I stand by that. :D

£9 a pint :lol:

What did your lass say? Friends & family are sussing me out now “how much did you pay for that can?”, “what daft % is that?!”

It was on the app, she had no idea. I looked at the menu and saw some cracking beers starting from around 2.5, thought champion, fiver a pint. That was for a third. First pint was about £7, second was about £8, last one was £9.50. Deleted the email confirmations then went to put everything on untappd today and realised I couldn't remember the last one :lol:

Bloody expensive place Harrogate mind! Loads of bars were £5+ for standard beer

Was it £1.50 in the label, or just on the till?
Starting on the Sainsbury’s Brew York Nougat A Friend In Me (6.6%).

Also got

S43 Borsach Baltic Porter (8.1%), S43 Imperial Coconut Snowball Pastry Stout (10%) S43 The Beast (12%) & Brew York’s Dradis (12%) all available
£4 on the shelves. £1.50 when I got to the till.

Back