Covid jab to become mandatory for care home staff

You're a wannabe Hitler or Stalin but you're just some sad act behind a computer. Nobody should have control over anybody else's body.

Many people in this thread would happily breach the Nuremburg code. History teaches us that people will conform and do terrible things when they feel they are in the majority.

The sheep have learned absolutely nothing from the swine flu scandal.
First they came for the NHS workers

Yawn. Obvious troll is boring and obvious. Get some better crack you dullard

Yawn. Obvious troll is boring and obvious. Get some better crack you dullard
Some crack, you're an absolute disgrace. Who the fuck do you think you are wanting control over other peoples bodies you absolute sad act. You probably love lockdown as well because you stay indoors and spend all your time on here.

Oh and 'freedom day' extended again, bet you were buzzing.

We'll be back in full lockdown by October. The Covid tyranny will morph into climate control tyranny.

I bet secretly you were wish you were Gates or Hancock.

Some crack, you're an absolute disgrace. Who the fuck do you think you are wanting control over other peoples bodies you absolute sad act. You probably love lockdown as well because you stay indoors and spend all your time on here.

We'll be back in full lockdown by October. The Covid tyranny will morph into climate control tyranny.

Just wondering would you want your granny to be cared for by someone who was at higher risk of asymptomatic transmission

A simple yes or no will do

The climate change agenda seems to be the lazy catch all default now.

Just wondering would you want your granny to be cared for by someone who was at higher risk of asymptomatic transmission

A simple yes or no will do
Yes. Plenty people over 100 have survived Covid. It's clearly an absurdly exaggerated virus. Only 0.02% of the world's population died WITH Covid in 2020 before vaccines.

I have a brain and critical thinking skills. I look at facts and statistics and not allow myself to be brainwashed by the MSM.

One of the greatest wealth transfers in history.

Obvious wind up material this though.

You want me to resort to giving you abuse so you can report me and have me banned.

Yes. Plenty people over 100 have survived Covid. It's clearly an absurdly exaggerated virus. Only 0.02% of the world's population died WITH Covid in 2020 before vaccines.

I have a brain and critical thinking skills. I look at facts and statistics and not allow myself to be brainwashed by the MSM.

Stats for the over 100 survival in care homes?

"Join the Millions"

...get your vaccination.

Whilst I dont agree with enforced vaccination, I dont have any problem with care homes saying that if you want to work here, you need to be vaccinated. Still free choice for the (potential) employee. Get a jab or get a (new) job.

Stats for the over 100 survival in care homes?
You tell me. Knowledge of the long-term effects of these unlicensed experimental vaccines? They seem to be discovering short term problems every single day.
:lol: crazy that mind

I’d love to know what your real username on here is. Sadly there are too many misinformed and poorly educated trolls on the ban list to work it out
Gotta love how you think anyone who disagrees with you is a troll. I'm not enable.

Last edited:
You tell me. Knowledge of the long-term effects of these unlicensed experimental vaccines? They seem to be discovering short term problems every single day.

Gotta love how you think anyone who disagrees with you is a troll. I'm not enable.
You said "Yes. Plenty people over 100 have survived Covid. It's clearly an absurdly exaggerated virus" stop deflecting and back up your claim

I think you’re a troll because you peddle lies, misinformation and scepticism.

Feel free to disagree with facts and evidence and maybe I’ll take you seriously.

I see you’ve stopped the abuse now you know I won’t retaliate. What a surprise.

You are another poster on here.

I think you’re a troll because you peddle lies, misinformation and scepticism.

Feel free to disagree with facts and evidence and maybe I’ll take you seriously.

I see you’ve stopped the abuse now you know I won’t retaliate. What a surprise.

You are another poster on here.
Name one lie I've said on here? I'm not another poster. Nor am I a troll. You say that to everyone who has a different opinion to you.
Hancock was planning mandatory vaccines BEFORE Covid. Covid is just the excuse. Wake up.

Last edited:
Name one lie I've said on here? I'm not another poster. Nor am I a troll. You say that to everyone who has a different opinion to you.

That isn’t true at all.

You have a neat trick up your sleeve where you misuse “facts” to give the appearance of truth.

One in particular that you have repeatedly posted is

“only 0.02% of the world’s population have died with COVID”

you use this information in order to reach badly-informed conclusions.

Such a number may appear as if COVID isn’t killing anyone, and that is clearly your intention here.

What you have either a) failed to understand or b) opted to ignore is the fact that not all countries are recording cases and deaths properly, which means you are not using the true number of deaths.

If it is a), and you fail to understand this most basic piece of information then you have no business trying to inform anyone about COVID when you clearly do not have a clue what you’re talking about.

If it is b), and you have deliberately used information you know to be untrue, to reach a conclusion and to persuade others, then you are a liar and peddler of fake news.

Which is it?

This is but one lie, by the way. There are others you have told.

If you work in the care industry you have a choice, fairly simple really.
Facts are if you don’t have the vaccine you’re more likely to catch the virus and pass it on, unless there’s another fact I’ve missed out on.

It’s not about control it’s about caring for others.

Your clearly on a mission, and it’s your time to make a stand, crack on.

I've had the jab just in case its required for this particular holiday im going on and i dont want to be in a situation where i cant go. Still its an absolute disgrace if people are forced to have an unlicenced jab that doesn't stop you getting the virus or passing it on. You simply cannot go down that road as you are setting a precident for them to inject what they want into you. No thanks and people shouldn't be forced out of their jobs because of it.

Back