Coventry Statement

Of course they did - whet a coincidence - and of course the reciprocal violence was a figment of imagination as is the fact you have supported that seem to believe Adolf Hitler was fine and dandy to try and destroy vital sites that were needed to prevent Nazi occupation

The ones I spoke to were here for a good weekend and a good drink. Any Coventry fans who may or may not have received a clip will not have been innocent "fans". I received a punch to the back of my head from a brave lad who came running from the the other side of the road. I didn't even see him til he ran away.

whats odd is having mags come over with you, your mob go into a family pub when several pubs with lads in round the corner (and still get chinned off shirters)

This :lol:

That's a longstanding relationship with Feyenoord fans that's been running since some Sunderland fans were working in the Rotterdam shipyards about 20 years ago. They come over two or three times a season. Don't flatter yourself thinking you're "special" enough for them to come over just for your insignificant little club.

The Feyenoord flag that is always up at the SoL was just in case we ever played Coventry.

I suspect somebody got put on their arse on Saturday :lol:

I reckon he's the ginger fatty holding his head and struggling to get through the door onto the coach.

Last edited:
Of course they did - whet a coincidence - and of course the reciprocal violence was a figment of imagination as is the fact you have supported that seem to believe Adolf Hitler was fine and dandy to try and destroy vital sites that were needed to prevent Nazi occupation

I'm afraid if you go to another town or city looking for bother or throw objects into families then you get zero sympathy from me if there is retaliation.

Battered by the coaches. :lol::lol::lol:

what an idiot. :)

A city, a club, a cheating hypocrite and supporters that truely deserve each other. Absolute scum.

Unfortunately the idiot operating our twitter accts no better.

Spot on, saw the 'kick off time banter' they put up and just thought why f***ing bother, just gives those that want it another excuse to act on like bellends......the club new this was high profile and should have been playing it down

Back