Coventry Statement

Or indeed a club that oddly wants to invite a few Dutch headcases over for a bit of argy bargy

What a moronic and pathetic thing to say
Loads of our lot are mates with the Dutch (worked there) and go over every year and they come here.
Why is that odd? Whats odd is having mags come over with you, your mob go into a family pub when several pubs with lads in round the corner (and still get chinned off shirters) and then what's weirder is coming on here moaning about us having Dutch mates just cos all your firm who went in kicking off with families got battered after the match

Or indeed a club that oddly wants to invite a few Dutch headcases over for a bit of argy bargy

We have a very good relationship with the fans at Feyenoord. The come to our games and we go to their games several times a season. We enjoy one another cities and the football and definitely don't go with the intention to cause trouble.

Except we didn’t, you massive spenk.

They come over for several games a season, likewise a group of Sunderland fans to their games. Theres’s a Feyenoord Mackems flag permanently on display in the stadium.

Now bore off and worry about your club dying.

Of course they did - whet a coincidence - and of course the reciprocal violence was a figment of imagination as is the fact you have supported that seem to believe Adolf Hitler was fine and dandy to try and destroy vital sites that were needed to prevent Nazi occupation

That's a longstanding relationship with Feyenoord fans that's been running since some Sunderland fans were working in the Rotterdam shipyards about 20 years ago. They come over two or three times a season. Don't flatter yourself thinking you're "special" enough for them to come over just for your insignificant little club.

Loads of our lot are mates with the Dutch (worked there) and go over every year and they come here.
Why is that odd? Whats odd is having mags come over with you, your mob go into a family pub when several pubs with lads in round the corner (and still get chinned off shirters) and then what's weirder is coming on here moaning about us having Dutch mates just cos all your firm who went in kicking off with families got battered after the match

Is this a post that has miraculously been transported from the 70’s - Christ

Comes on here and takes the moral high ground after what them ***** got up to saturday.

Don't mention the war. Iirc.

What did “they” do - launch Nepalm bombs, indulge in Anglo Saxon rape and pillage, launch Enola Gay over the other side of the ground?

Last edited:
Of course they did - whet a coincidence - and of course the reciprocal violence was a figment of imagination as is the fact you have supported that seem to believe Adolf Hitler was fine and dandy to try and destroy vital sites that were needed to prevent Nazi occupation

Where have I mentioned Hitler you thick get?

Is this a post that has miraculously been transported from the 70’s - Christ

What did “they” do - launch Nepalm bombs, indulge in Anglo Saxon rape and pillage, launch Enola Gay over the other side of the ground?
:lol::lol:
Fuck me
You've come on here to be a prick and wind folk up.
Your fans threw shit at indiscriminate folk. You don't seem to care about that but instead seem to want to blame Safc for having Dutch mates over
The Dutch lads come over loads, not for trouble. Your lads got batted as they were looking for it.
If they didn't they'd have been fine.
Your club and fans and mentality are from the 70's.

Billy Batts comment was totally uncalled for, but the Feyenoord group have been coming to matches regularly for many seasons now. They’re a good bunch of lads who just happen to follow two teams.

Wrong.

But by chance were those dancing on pool tables in the Wheatsheaf, setting off flares and singing about being hard as fuck just wanting a game of dominoes with the locals.?

Cheating big chinned f***ing ex Chairman and shit head fans throwing objects at kids below in stands. All in all i hope to fuck you go bust.

P.S Cov hero Killer Kilkline, he was a wife beater. That i know from his ex Norwegian wife, she told me about 20 year back.....wont tell you why she told me ;)

Back