Coventry Statement

It's not that difficult to understand sweetheart. Coventry released a statement about the trouble at Saturdays game then mentioned perceived and potential trouble from our fans on a previous occasion. That imo is like both sides of the old firm. 'Yes we acted like fuckwits but so did they '

ah you mean like this ?

Logon or register to see this image

Well given Celtic are part of the old firm then yes like that.
Stop being so touchy sunshine nee one singled out Rangers

who's getting touchy like? :lol:

I thought you were passing comment on the behaviour of their lot and not the statement with your old firm jibe.

If you understood the reasons (and necessity) behind constantly calling out the other sides behaviour in the old firm then you'd probably be better placed to pass comment but nevermind.

who's getting touchy like? :lol:

I thought you were passing comment on the behaviour of their lot and not the statement with your old firm jibe.

If you understood the reasons (and necessity) behind constantly calling out the other sides behaviour in the old firm then you'd probably be better placed to pass comment but nevermind.
:lol:
It's cute how you think you're some kind of expert and superior being regarding the old firm.

It's OK you totally misunderstood my post. Accept your mistake and learn from it. Touchy

:lol:
It's cute how you think you're some kind of expert and superior being regarding the old firm.

It's OK you totally misunderstood my post. Accept your mistake and learn from it. Touchy

imagine turning this thread into yet another tedious "the old firm done it!" debate. Get a life. :rolleyes:

Scotch football, just crap, end of.

Scotch pies, fill of grease and nee meat, end of.

Scotch whiskey, shite compared to Irish Whiskey, end of.

Scotch Independence ? Bring it on

;)

Back