Coventry Statement

Wrong.

But by chance were those dancing on pool tables in the Wheatsheaf, setting off flares and singing about being hard as fuck just wanting a game of dominoes with the locals.?

Cheating big chinned f***ing ex Chairman and shit head fans throwing objects at kids below in stands. All in all i hope to fuck you go bust.

P.S Cov hero Killer Kilkline, he was a wife beater. That i know from his ex Norwegian wife, she told me about 20 year back.....wont tell you why she told me ;)
Norway! :eek:

Is this a post that has miraculously been transported from the 70’s - Christ

What did “they” do - launch Nepalm bombs, indulge in Anglo Saxon rape and pillage, launch Enola Gay over the other side of the ground?

I'm sure you'll all receive a very warm welcome, should we play you next season.

Why would you though? It just looks petty.

There are people on here saying they hope Coventry go bust.

The irony will no doubt be lost on many.

I generally think it would be a shame to see any club disappear, I like continuity and history - football's heritage. But looking at over 40 years of evidence, I think the game would benefit from them quietly sloping off completely.

As it has zero relevance - are they partially condoning it on the grounds that retaliation is ok? That's even overlooking the fact that there was no equivalent behaviour from Sunderland fans at the Wasp Arena.

So in the same post that you're condemning Coventry for bringing up incidents at their ground earlier in the season, you're also hoping they fold?

Last edited:
Of course they did - whet a coincidence - and of course the reciprocal violence was a figment of imagination as is the fact you have supported that seem to believe Adolf Hitler was fine and dandy to try and destroy vital sites that were needed to prevent Nazi occupation

You're not very bright are you?

Have I had a post deleted for the word moon with an r in the middle?

Last edited:
In the end they were throwing bottles from height onto innocent people watching a match - including children, oaps etc. There is no excuse or mitigating factors for that.

Anyone trying to offer any excuse (ie violence between consenting men looking for bother elsewhere on either side.) is quite simply wrong.

People looking for bother are pathetic - but let them kick fuck out of each other. Bottles of piss being chucked into random people is indefensible, surely.

Wrong.

But by chance were those dancing on pool tables in the Wheatsheaf, setting off flares and singing about being hard as fuck just wanting a game of dominoes with the locals.?

Cheating big chinned f***ing ex Chairman and shit head fans throwing objects at kids below in stands. All in all i hope to fuck you go bust.

P.S Cov hero Killer Kilkline, he was a wife beater. That i know from his ex Norwegian wife, she told me about 20 year back.....wont tell you why she told me ;)

Did she find you in Kilkline's tache mate?

There are people on here saying they hope Coventry go bust.

The irony will no doubt be lost on many.

So in the same post that you're condemning Coventry for bringing up incidents at their ground earlier in the season, you're also hoping they fold?

:lol::lol::lol: I'd settle for them lingering in League 2. But club statements minimising potentially lethal incidents are not really comparable to us wishing them every lack of success.

Back