Coventry Statement

if we're in the same division next season then it seems clear there will be even more bother. Doesn't look as if Coventry are taking it seriously so their fans will draw their own conclusions from that.

I generally think it would be a shame to see any club disappear, I like continuity and history - football's heritage. But looking at over 40 years of evidence, I think the game would benefit from them quietly sloping off completely.

Why shouldn't they ? :confused::confused::confused:

As it has zero relevance - are they partially condoning it on the grounds that retaliation is ok? That's even overlooking the fact that there was no equivalent behaviour from Sunderland fans at the Wasp Arena.

Last edited:
It’s mindless - the punishment when convicted should be a jail sentence,imo. Quite feasible it could result in a fatality which is why it’s a disgrace it wasn’t nipped in the bud immediately.
There was a kid from my village who threw a fire extinguisher of a building and got about 3 Yr for it.
Think a sentance like that should be mandatory for throwing anything with the intention of hurting anybody below
Edit here it is
Student protester who threw fire extinguisher from roof jailed

Last edited:
Still trying to work out what kind of fuckwit thinks it's hard or funny to throw something from the top tier of a football stand.

Or indeed a club that oddly wants to invite a few Dutch headcases over for a bit of argy bargy

Last edited by a moderator:
Or indeed a club that oddly wants to invite a few Dutch headcases over for a bit of argy bargy

Except we didn’t, you massive spenk.

They come over for several games a season, likewise a group of Sunderland fans to their games. Theres’s a Feyenoord Mackems flag permanently on display in the stadium.

Now bore off and worry about your club dying.

Back