Could we benefit from a resurgent scum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Put sky sports premier league on now and watch an example of how spending a fortune on players doesn't always work.

He was your best prospect iirc
He wS long past being a prospect, couldn't get in our starting 11,it was an impressive signing for your lot at the time :D a desperate attempt to add local blood to your disastrous Derby debacle, that went well:eek:

He wS long past being a prospect, couldn't get in our starting 11,it was an impressive signing for your lot at the time :D a desperate attempt to add local blood to your disastrous Derby debacle, that went well:eek:

:lol:

Was a joke man
So was/is he :D, am just in a shit mood, watched your game in a bar in majorca, palace only side looking like winning for most of the 88mins, ( whilst getting alerts from a pal at brentford on me phone.), when that header went in and I looked at my phone I just f***ing knew it was gonna say we had conceded a third :eek:, then to cap it off some f***ing mag was leaping about saying. " justice, we would have been robbed if Palace had gotten a point" :D

So was/is he :D, am just in a shit mood, watched your game in a bar in majorca, palace only side looking like winning for most of the 88mins, ( whilst getting alerts from a pal at brentford on me phone.), when that header went in and I looked at my phone I just f***ing knew it was gonna say we had conceded a third :eek:, then to cap it off some f***ing mag was leaping about saying. " justice, we would have been robbed if Palace had gotten a point" :D

Tbf wasnt much in it. Stats wise ;)

Just seeing on Sunday Supplement that Rafa could get a £500m chest of war if/when Mike takes his money and runs. Painful as it is the scum could clearly be set for some exciting times again.

Point is, would we benefit if they did start challenging the top 6, getting European football? Would one resurgent NE team help wake up the football investing world of the potential of the other huge NE club (not S Shields). Of course there'd be the "we define you, forever in our shadow" shite, who cares though - they'd soon be telling us that Barca and Real are their true rivals anyway..
No......if you look back give me current period of time when we both do well.....Newcastle & Middlesbrough have played well before.......anything the Scum does well is a nightmare for us....I hate the Scum I will root for any club but them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back