Converting to Islam

Both are a load of shite, but the last I remember no Christian groups in the UK blew anything up recently.

Islam copied from Christianity, which copied from Judaism. Islam is the same nonsense just 300 years behind in many realising it's all bollocks.

Islam is the most real and present threat to peace in this country at present. People have every right to take a bigger issue as things stand, as is poses the biggest danger.
What about the IRA? They were catholics iirc

What attracted you to it and why did you decide not to?
For:
The way they treat their woman is cool, they must do everything for you and always do what you say I also like the Burka, no chance of men sleezing over your woman. The arranged marriage part would be exiting and would save loads of time on dating websites. I would also get away with loads of stuff if I'm ever in trouble I would play the muslim card. I would also like to stand up the media for making muslims the enemy of the people. I would also have to be sober and stop smoking and that would make me a happier person. It would be cool to wear a dress and hat and their beards are nice.
Learning about it all would be interesting.

Against:
No bacon.
I wouldnt be able to sleep around.
I'd probably get filled in.
I'd have to give up my life of drink, drugs and partying.
They seem to be very strict and I like an easy laid back lifestyle.

Yes they were and had today been in 1996, then we would probably be having this conversation about Catholicism.
Were the IRA part of a global catholic ideology committing terrorism or where they involved in a localised nationalistic dispute?

If the IRAs terror campaign was in the name of catholicism per se, then catholics around the world would have been involved. They weren't, therefore we wouldn't have been having this conversation in 1996 about catholicism.

I wouldnt be able to sleep around.
Yes you would, it's encouraged (for men). Move that one into the "For" list.

I think white Christians are pathetic.

Christianity started off in the same place as Islam. Don’t understand why people have an issue with one, and not the other.

I’d happily go and live in a Muslim country, sharia law is class imho like.

William Dalrymple wrote a book where he traced the old Byzantine empire and he reckoned that the Islamic prayer method is a direct copy of the original Christian method of worship and the Christian moved away from it over time. It is actually a really good book if you get a chance to read it (from the holy mountain it is called)

Were the IRA part of a global catholic ideology committing terrorism or where they involved in a localised nationalistic dispute?

If the IRAs terror campaign was in the name of catholicism per se, then catholics around the world would have been involved. They weren't, therefore we wouldn't have been having this conversation in 1996 about catholicism.

Yes you would, it's encouraged (for men). Move that one into the "For" list.
Great ok so you proved my point for me about Islam at this moment in time then.
Lurker brought up the IRA. Cheers

I think white Christians are pathetic.

Christianity started off in the same place as Islam. Don’t understand why people have an issue with one, and not the other.

I’d happily go and live in a Muslim country, sharia law is class imho like.

All religions are regressive and contain sinister elements, but Islam is unique in the way it promotes religious law (Sharia) over state law and the idea of getting to that state is particularly perfidious because it's achieved by Jihad.

All religions are regressive and contain sinister elements, but Islam is unique in the way it promotes religious law (Sharia) over state law and the idea of getting to that state is particularly perfidious because it's achieved by Jihad.
What an absolute pile of f***ing bullshit. You should be ashamed for even writing such nonsense.

I've had HUNDREDS of Muslim mates and NOT ONE has promoted Sharia Law or even f***ing mentioned it, not once. Ever. Every single one of them is glad to be British and happy to live in such a liberal, democratic and diverse country.

How many Muslims mates have you had? How many Muslims have you personally heard promoting Sharia Law? I'm betting none.

Last edited:
What an absolute pile of f***ing bullshit. You should be ashamed for even writing such nonsense.

I've had HUNDREDS of Muslim mates and NOT ONE has promoted Sharia Law or even f***ing mentioned it, not once. Ever. Every single one of them is glad to be British and happy to live in such a liberal, democratic and diverse country.

How many Muslims mates have you had? How many Muslims have you personally heard promoting Sharia Law? I'm betting none.
Hundreds of muslim mates :lol:

I bet you haven't got over 100 mates altogether.

Back