Converting to Islam

Do you think that the sum stock of religious pursuit is 'worshipping a man in the clouds'?
I've done charity work for Churches and once landscaped a Church garden free of charge. I'm all for groups of people being charitable. Helping others shouldn't be exclusive to the belief in a "god", nor should it rely on it as a reason.

But to say we need "religion", I completely disagree.

What an absolute pile of f***ing bullshit. You should be ashamed for even writing such nonsense.

I've had HUNDREDS of Muslim mates and NOT ONE has promoted Sharia Law or even f***ing mentioned it, not once. Ever. Every single one of them is glad to be British and happy to live in such a liberal, democratic and diverse country.

How many Muslims mates have you had? How many Muslims have you personally heard promoting Sharia Law? I'm betting none.
I bet he’s never had too much contact with Muslims tbf, you can spot posters like him a mile off.

Gammon people

I bet he’s never had too much contact with Muslims tbf, you can spot posters like him a mile off.

Gammon people

We need to keep a close eye on idiots like yourself who want to deprecate and silence any criticisim of Islam- especially when many elements are completey against western liberal values.

It is the religion I'm refering to- if you've read the thread.

We need to keep a close eye on idiots like yourself who want to deprecate and silence any criticisim of Islam- especially when many elements are completey against western liberal values.

It is the religion I'm refering to- if you've read the thread.
You’d probably make me wear some sort of arm band

Back