Converting to Islam

Plenty of Christian nutters around too

The unsavoury ones are the ones that get the publicity
Struggling to find any Christians that are playing human dominoes with vans, tiggy with knives, bombing pop concerts, and last but by no means least, responsible for a nationwide rape gang epidemic.etc. etc. etc.
Ramadan has begun as will their annual summer slaughter.

Struggling to find any Christians that are playing human dominoes with vans, tiggy with knives, bombing pop concerts, and last but by no means least, responsible for a nationwide rape gang epidemic.etc. etc. etc.

Westboro Baptist church.

the catholic church covering up fiddling for decades... does that make all catholics fiddlers..

if you look there are many many many

you only have to look on youtube to see evangelical Christians right across the mid west and south of the usa going bonkers in churches

knocking people over with their 'spirit', casting demons out etc but living in great big houses thanks to the donations from their patrons

its like some sort of collective madness..they have their own tv channels, people are consumed by it and people are exploited by it...its equally as poisonous as any other religion out there

Austin bomber was part of Christian survivalist group

Man guilty of Finsbury Park mosque murder

The far right needs to believe Stephen Paddock was anything but a Christian white male

'Vile' gang raped and abused babies

Norwich woman who used children as sex 'toys' jailed for life

As you were bacon balls x

Last edited:
Westboro Baptist church.

the catholic church covering up fiddling for decades... does that make all catholics fiddlers..

if you look there are many many many
Westboro baptist church numbers around 100 which is totally insignificant and as repugnant as their views are, I can't remember any of them killing anyone.

And the catholic church covering up abuse is a disgrace, but again I've never heard of a priest blowing people up at a concert.

Yes, christianity is fucked up, but to try and claim it causes as much bother as islam is naive at best and disingenuous at worst.

I think white Christians are pathetic.

Christianity started off in the same place as Islam. Don’t understand why people have an issue with one, and not the other.

I’d happily go and live in a Muslim country, sharia law is class imho like.

If your'e white and born and bred in a western country - what kind of complete idiot does this?

someone who doesnt like pork or booze anymore....likes there women dressed in bedsheets is homophobic and likes to fuck kids

let me know if ive missed anything

Don't do it kids.

Logon or register to see this image

i gaurantee the only reason he did it was because hes ugly as fuck couldnt get laid and was promised loads of virgins when the time was right to blow himself up outside a coffeee shop

I think white Christians are pathetic.

Christianity started off in the same place as Islam. Don’t understand why people have an issue with one, and not the other.

I’d happily go and live in a Muslim country, sharia law is class imho like.
Both are a load of shite, but the last I remember no Christian groups in the UK blew anything up recently.

Islam copied from Christianity, which copied from Judaism. Islam is the same nonsense just 300 years behind in many realising it's all bollocks.

Islam is the most real and present threat to peace in this country at present. People have every right to take a bigger issue as things stand, as is poses the biggest danger.

Back