Coffee shops in Sunderland

I was in Shahi Chai in Chester Road this morning nice cup of Karak Asian coffee and a tasty omelette.

The staff were very friendly and welcoming I'll certainly be back.

Bought a couple of cakes from Paticake. Very nice. Very heavy.

The bloke serving me said we charge for cake not for air. All handmade I think.

Joint owner Patrycja, who makes all the cakes herself, said: “I’ve been doing the cake business for three years and it’s proved popular. A lot of customers have said I should open a shop, so opening the patisserie was the next step.

Following the most amazing first year open we are moving premises, as thanks to all your support we have outgrown our current venue and need a bigger space.
We are taking over the old Proven People premises on Burdon Road opposite The Winter Gardens!
On top of that we are also rebranding and changing our name…
So please welcome ‘Floriana Coffee House & Kitchen’!❤️
Same great food & coffee and same great team!
We plan on our very last weekend at our current venue “The Front Parlour” being Saturday 30th March with Floriana then opening mid April!

Following the most amazing first year open we are moving premises, as thanks to all your support we have outgrown our current venue and need a bigger space.
We are taking over the old Proven People premises on Burdon Road opposite The Winter Gardens!
On top of that we are also rebranding and changing our name…
So please welcome ‘Floriana Coffee House & Kitchen’!❤️
Same great food & coffee and same great team!
We plan on our very last weekend at our current venue “The Front Parlour” being Saturday 30th March with Floriana then opening mid April!
Where is/was the front parlour?

Where is/was the front parlour?

Back