Club Wembley Diamond Package

Couldn’t think of nowt worse than hospitality for a cup final match like.

Aye. Living in London I'm a fair few rungs down the pecking order here, but managed to pull something out my arse last time we were there, so hopefully this will be easier.

If not, I miss out. C'est la vie - but I can't be corporating it up. Each to their own - and fiscally this makes sense if you can afford it - but just not the experience I want. I'll gamble.

Last edited:
And us, it's a scam!

My son has just booked two just in case, I reckon we'll be able to sell them if we get real tickets ...
... if you end up next to two bemused Japanese tourists just nod if they say how much they're enjoying the FA Cup final :lol:
:lol:

Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.

I done it for man city cup final. Was class but we had seats in city side of stadium

202 row 13 for me marra, cannot wait. Just need to sort out transport but the trains, the hotel and the tickets are knocking on a grand!
I wanted to keep the money for next season but have no need to fork out for hotels and our lass lives down south. Its a lot of money... but its an experience for her (arsenal fan which Im slowly t]converting) and a treat for me

Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.

Just checking, does that include VAT?

Back