Club Wembley Diamond Package

martyftm

Midfield
Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.

Jonny A

Central Defender
Just booked it. £269 per person including food and drink before the game, half time and for an hour after the game. I needed two tickets for the game, and didn't want my wife to miss out as she's been to a few games this season but the tickets were bought on my season card.
where do you book that

robbied1

Striker
done the same marra, if you think will easily spend 50 60 quid on drink, thats all free, 3 course buffet, 30 40 quid, match ticket would have been 60 quid, plus a free programme, so its only a 100 quid more, well worth it for the experience and hopefully a fantastic view

Agent Zigzag

Midfield
Waiting for my phonecall to take payment. Cracking deal I think. £100 worth of food and drink straight away

If I see you I’ll introduce myself properly and not just give you a random hug in the street

Last edited:

robbied1

Striker
This is the number i rang.
The bloke i spoke to expects it to be sold out within a couple of days so id move fast anyone interested

Last edited:

Dendinho

Striker
You both in there?

offmenut

Striker
I'm considering it, but going with my 14 Yr old. I've just rang and dissapointungly it's the same price for kids.

offmenut

Striker
That's a bit tight fisted of 'em :eek:

Considered it, but want to be crammed in to the crowd, so it's not for me.
Me too.
Im not a ST holder so a bit worried about getting tickets so it's a last option. I would pay it rather than missing out.

Couldn’t think of nowt worse than hospitality for a cup final match like.
Not getting a ticket at all?
And couldn't think of nowt means you could think of something.

Last edited:

martyftm

Midfield
You both in there?
Yeah mate, we missed out in 2014, and as I couldn't be sure of getting a ticket for her, I thought this was the best option. It's not a bad price when you break everything down. You'd like it.

Couldn’t think of nowt worse than hospitality for a cup final match like.
I could have got a ticket for myself, but wanted to be sure of getting two (One for the wife). Just hope she behaves!!

Last edited:

Fred Army

Winger
I really fancy this but I'll be with my 8 year old and just don't think it's be worth paying for her, meaning she'll not benefit from all that's on offer.

Blyth

Striker
Yeah mate, we missed out in 2014, and as I couldn't be sure of getting a ticket for her, I thought this was the best option. It's not a bad price when you break everything down. You'd like it.

I could have got a ticket for myself, but wanted to be sure of getting two (One for the wife). Just hope she behaves!!
I get that mate if it’s the only chance to get a ticket that you need.