Club Wembley Diamond Package

Given how hard it was to get tickets I was disappointed that there were two long thin tables of 6 next to the glass looking down Wembley Way and two round tables set for 6 or 7 that were unoccupied near us. The long tables were at the far end as you went into the Club Wembley bit. I know they could have sold the tickets so did those people choose not to go I wonder?

Few empty seats next to us
Long shot but has anyone who was in club Wembley got a ticket stub they no longer want? Assuming it was a proper ticket and not an e ticket/print out

All of ours were electric

Haha I had one of the £56 tickets that my cousin's mate didn't turn up to use. I felt well out of place in my trackie bottoms and cap. Turns out I read the block number as the seat number so anyone in seat 245 I hope I warmed it up for you haha I was a 100 seats along the row. I thought the view was too good to be true for £56.

Haha I had one of the £56 tickets that my cousin's mate didn't turn up to use. I felt well out of place in my trackie bottoms and cap. Turns out I read the block number as the seat number so anyone in seat 245 I hope I warmed it up for you haha I was a 100 seats along the row. I thought the view was too good to be true for £56.
Were you in early doors sitting at the back of the block? Just in front of the box seats?

Back