Club Wembley Diamond Package

wenbley sell these packages safc sell the ordinary tickets. wembley knew yesterday they would be selling these pacckages safc didnt know they would be selling the ordinary tickets..so of course the timing is different..

SAFC also have hospitality to sell. Not sure if this is included in our allocation or in addition

I can't see anyone stumping up the neck end of 200 snots if they're not a fan like.

This ^^^^. Fans will either do this option for a nice treat or out of desperation

they are sold out of the Diamond Package, have other options available now but on Level 3 at the same price for those interested, I'll be buying a normal ticket lol

Got my pair for me and the lad sorted this morning - I cunningly reserved two yesterday before we played so that I could confirm today without worrying about them being sold out. Smooth. See you for lunch @janey

I booked mine last week and the woman rang today. Fantastic service.
Dear but can you buy memories?
Can not wait. Ftm

they are sold out of the Diamond Package, have other options available now but on Level 3 at the same price for those interested, I'll be buying a normal ticket lol
I've just bought a couple of these tickets for this new package - I think they are in a private box of 10 behind the goal in our end

For the last cup final versus City I managed to blag something similar as my mates company had 2 club Wembley season tickets with that type of package

I'd have enjoyed it if I hadn't ruined everything the night before.

Back