Club Wembley Diamond Package

they are sold out of the Diamond Package, have other options available now but on Level 3 at the same price for those interested, I'll be buying a normal ticket lol
I've panicked and bought 2 in the diamond package 2 mins ago.
They have sold out next to the royal box, but they've opened some up behind the goal.
The 269 for me I don't mind, but I've forked that out for my 14 Yr old who certainly won't take full advantage of the hospitality

I've just bought a couple of these tickets for this new package - I think they are in a private box of 10 behind the goal in our end
I'll see you there!

And us, it's a scam!

My son has just booked two just in case, I reckon we'll be able to sell them if we get real tickets ...
... if you end up next to two bemused Japanese tourists just nod if they say how much they're enjoying the FA Cup final :lol:

Like you Reiv, my son has took over. Registered our purchase history etc. When I asked which he was after, Tom said, “ you’ll get what yr given & pay what I say” :rolleyes: :eek::lol::lol:

Pompie are not selling any...i got 10 at around 3pm. But no royal box area available anymore. Did try to get a box but they said no chance on sunderland side.

They have sold out next to the royal box, but they've opened some up behind the goal.
The 269 for me I don't mind, but I've forked that out for my 14 Yr old who certainly won't take full advantage of the hospitality

I'll see you there!

No doubt the barcodes will be trying to comfort themselves by saying we only sold out because the tickets were free!

Last edited:

I'll see you there!
Aye full price for kids is disgusting.

I'll probably be with the Pompey fans knowing my luck
These boxes they are selling on the East Side are all for SAFC supporters. The lady at Club Wembley told me that as these boxes are in a designated neutral stadium area, even though they'll be full of Sunderland, the wearing of colours is not allowed. They start off the sales conversation by asking with which team you want to be seated with.

Back