Club Wembley Diamond Package

I did when I lived up north.
Living 350 mile away I struggle. Still get to about 10-15 games a season mind.
Yep its not easy being an exile, young family hasn't helped either. I do about the same as you, 12 so far and Wycombe on Saturday.

Have been in the Bobby Moore suite, the views are excellent, normal CW tickets are £60 for this so trying to get some through work, if no joy will bite the bullet, need 4 though so won't be cheap, but 3 generations of us will be there.

Yep its not easy being an exile, young family hasn't helped either. I do about the same as you, 12 so far and Wycombe on Saturday.

Have been in the Bobby Moore suite, the views are excellent, normal CW tickets are £60 for this so trying to get some through work, if no joy will bite the bullet, need 4 though so won't be cheap, but 3 generations of us will be there.
I'll be at Wycombe too.
At Bristol last night.
Try to do every game from the Midlands down plus 3-5 homes a season.
I hope they come out with confirmation how they're doing tickets soon, as if it's checkatrade history or ST +1 I'll be OK. If not I'll splash out on the package

Selling out fast according to the bloke I spoke to. That was 11 am.
I was invited into a box at Norwich by Club Wembley in 2016, they told me that the busiest time they ever had was prior to 2014 Cup final and that SAFC getting to final was incredibly profitable for them and they just wished we got there more often

I wouldn't mind doing this, but at the same time I'm thinking I'd feel a bit detached from the atmosphere....I'm almost certain that they'd stop my free drink too!

Back